Reviews for You Don't Say
Abbie chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
God, you're just like the rest of the arrogant pansy writers taking down their stuff. Yea, that was a bit strong, I do admit. But as much as you hate it, plagiarism is still going to happen regardless; and I fail to see how a free e-book download is going to ward off plagiarists. Even with stricter measures, plagiarism is still going to happen because of the technology available to people today. I understand that plagiarism is something that should be taken very seriously since it demeans the value of the works plagiarized and deprives the authors of their rightful recognition, but this is an epidemic that is unpreventable. It might be unfair of me to say this, but you knew this going in; you knew that you might be plagiarized from the moment you started posting your stories on FictionPress. You're just being whiny and melodramatic about it in the letters you posted up in lieu of the stories. If you were afraid that your works were going to be plagiarized, you shouldn't have posted it at all from the start, which would be a shame since you're such a wonderful writer. Part of this comment is just me venting my anger and frustration at the fact that yet another author is taking down their stuff. But it's just a shame that you won't be able to share your gift with the rest of the world. Even if you are an author with tons of best-selling books out, you're still going to be plagiarized!
Sunshine0325 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
nice.

this is a pretty good story so far... and i love 'The Three Musketeers'! haha

update soon please! :D
bb chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Good chapter! I know this one is actually still a sort of intro to the main characters of the story, but what really got me interested was the prologue. It's awesome. I can't wait til it happens!

Keep up the great writing!
Aurette chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
You know, I've always had an inordinate obsession with the name Sebastian. :-) Anyway, I like this story so far. I'm not into modelling or anything, and for some reason the idea of a writing camp doesn't appeal to me, but I like what you've done with Alli and with the camp. It looks like a fun story. I noticed a few grammar errors, but that might be because you said you're just writing it for writer's block, and you'd probably pick up on them if you ever edit it, so, yeah. I like it!
Kjersti chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Great prologue. It definitely makes the story more exciting. I hope you're posting more soon! :)
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
*Looks at you hopefully* Update?
fairy Eva chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I really like this story so far. Alli's a pretty cool character because she has lots of flaws but still comes off as likeable. I already think Melinda's a bitch, and is shaping up to be a huge stone in Alli's shoe. I hope you haven't given this story up... I'd really like to see where it's going!
aurora borealis chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Very interesting story. I can't wait to read more (please say you're still writing it!). I love your writing. :)
Alenor chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
oh this is gonna be interesting, isn't it? can't wait for more Alenor.
Casey Drake chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I'm already liking Alli. Well, her more than Melinda at least.

:) CD
Rubyscarlet chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
i love it...of course. there were a couple spelling mistakes towards the beginning, but other than that it was fine. I can't wait to find out what sebastian's all about
zoule chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Oh Sebastian sounds interesting. Sebastian v. Jeremy...hm
sparks in sky chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Lovely! I'm curious about the rest, the story has loads of potential. Great job and hope you'll update soon!

xo Hope
onyxtreewind chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Yay! Another story! Life is beautiful was awesome, and this one's pretty good so far...Please update soon! :D
luv me like no other chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
nice! hot new camper, yum! lol