Reviews for Bets of The Heart
Finwe chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Pleease say you'll continue this! (Now that you're back on FF, you'll update here, too. Right?) I'm really enjoying this story! I laughed so hard at the bathroom scene, I got tears in my eyes! :D And am I right in guessing Max likes Krystal? Wouldn't that be irony for her, after their conversation? LOL Anyway, I'm really looking forward to what happens next. You've done a fine job with this. Can't wait!

Finwe

XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Hey Panda! One of your stories down! I started reading this before I got your PM. Its really good! I hope you can continue soon, although with the other ones its understandable! lol. Great story!
ValuedOpinion chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Hey, you were just getting to the good part. I love these kind of stories, where 2 ppl have to pretend to date. I'm starting to get the impression that you've decided not to finish this story, but, for what it's worth, I hope you do finish it. Not if you wait 4-6 months between chapters, but, I'd really like to find out what happens. This story really does have a lot of potential. Besides, didn't you say that if we reviewed, you would update? :D anyway, I feel really bad for Max, cuz I'm pretty sure that it's Krystal he likes and she's not into him at all. And the way things are going, I don't think she'll ever be into him, so I hope he finds 'the right one'. What a sweetie. What I can't figure out, is why she didn't just confront Travis about him liking Danielle. It wouldn't be weird (considering they're best friends who talk about everything) for her to just go up to him, tell him she heard he liked Danielle, and ask him why he never told her about it. Tell him that she's kind of upset that he would keep this from her, but tell everyone else, considering how close the are. anyway, i hope to read more from this story. :D
SalemProphet chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
ohh! very good story.

Usually with romance stories, i can kinda guess what would happen at the end, but this one has so many twists and turns!

will krystal end up with travis? or will she inexplicably fall in love with julian? and what about max?

*squeal*

PLEASE update soon!
Sakura Blizzard chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I really like this story! You should most definitely update!
Electric Rose chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
lovelovelove :)

super awesome :D

it is a crazy plan she has...just crazy enough to work! :P

and i feel bad for max. seems to me like he's in love with krystal, which is super unfair for him (

but then again, i could be wrong :)

i hope i'm wrong. he seems too nice :P

anywho, update?

soon-ish?

please?

:D
Electric Rose chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
hm.

i like Julian.

a lot.

he seems so cool, and blunt, and well, i dunno.

but i like him anway :)
Electric Rose chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw (

Poor Krystal. :(

and travis seems so oblivious *rolls eyes* boys :P

on an unrelated note, i agree with you about the name Darren. it IS a very unflattering name. :P
xXblackbloodroseXx chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
GAH I LOVE IT, IT IS REALY GOOD!, ! please tell me you are going to update this, and your other story, they are EQUALLY AWSOME!
sexposed chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
dont give up please keep writing you are really good.
nyaaa chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
hi. i still love it but i this chapter krystal started acting abit idiotic and she always goes mind over matter. dont worry. it's still as good. oh and i've noticed that you use had alot. like for example in your last sentence it's supposed top be What have I done. That's all. continue updating and remember it's not for the love of the reviews but for the love of writing.
nyaaa chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
i love his point of view. to everything. he's a rebel but very aware of everything. keep the updates!
nyaaa chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i really loved your story. there was absolutely no comma out of place. i hope you keep updating. i love the plot. it's very mischievous. the sarcastic dialogues. the characters don't seem to lose their characteristics. the best friend feel is there even if she has a crush on Travis. the detailed paragraphs are superb. you actually pointed out on how they are supposed to be. ex.(this sentence) Travis, however, being the boy he was (bless his soul for it!) didn’t notice a thing. and i praise you for that. you really made it seem like it was a movie in the process. casual yet it gives you a feel that it isn't. i'm reviewing all of your chapters. :)i hope that's okay. :) i definitely love this story so much.
Devoted.Lilly chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
DUDE! I LOVE THIS!
Just Bee 26 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I like the story. This first two chapters are very well written, I can see how the two main characters are in relation to the rest of the world. I hope you update soon.