Reviews for One for the Books
heal me forever chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
I really hope you gonna cont this story. nevertheless this is GOOD :D
renegade01 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Aww you've probably given up on this but I loved reading it so far ;-)
CC chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Soooo...the kid going to graduate before Kale finds out the kid is his? Jk. But for real, it'd be awesome if this story was continued. Talk about subtle cliffhanger.
honey splattered brains chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
shes pissing me off so much by lying to everyone and saying that greg's the father
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'll keep this one in my alerts, but it's been over a year and a half since you last updated. Update, please? I really like Kale, and I really want Lucy to tell him the truth. Not necessarily right now, or even soon, but eventually.

Great story anyway :D
FictionpressJunky chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Please update this story soon?

It's really good! You're very talented and I'll be sure to let you know if I think of any ideas for improvement
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Love it, but i really wish Lucy would just admit to Kale that she's pregnant with his kid. Can't wait for the next chapter!
VeronaBlood chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
This is a good story with well developed characters
Alixermixer chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I really like this story. I understand that she is scared to let Kale know but she has to eventually tell him. He is already trying to be there for her as a friend, just think what will happen once he finds out.
sputnik sweetheart chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
Lolol I'm on break in class. Ugh can you update sooner! I think in the next chapter, you should make them star in 16 and pregnant! Kale is so cute. I can't wait till he finds out hes the baby daddy. Then he'll be like, see what had happened was.
Stella8Bella chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Wow! :o Another great chapter, and I love how everyone found out but hate that Greg went around telling people. I can't wait for the next chapter!
AbbeyXD chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Love it! but Lucy should seriously yell/make Gabe pay for blurting it out like that! she should dump him! that would be awesome! but anyways UPDATE! SOON! okay? okay :)
gulistala chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
So Norman's in on her little infatuation. Let's just hope he isn't likely to blow. D
gulistala chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I know Greg isn't the father but shouldn't Lucy's parents be demanding child support from Greg as well? And Lucy and Greg pretending to go along with the child support? It is supposedly half his responsibility too, the baby.
gulistala chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Oh gosh, it must be really difficult. I wonder if Kale remembers that night or at least that it was with Lucy.
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »