Reviews for Bleeding Is An Art
Mukta Gadgil chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
This whole story is the one of the best and uniquely written I have ever seen in this section.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
AWESOME bloody hilarious.!.
forever after chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
actually, it makes a sucky one-shot. it has no ending. my suggestion, finish it.
La VicToiRe chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Omigawsh, this is a fucking amazing story! i love it.

especially the line: [purely because ‘murder’ was not something I really wanted on my CV ]

that was just gorgeous.

I really hope you do decide to go back and make it more than a one-shot. lol.

Love and kisses!

Mariah
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
me-ow!

jeez, you must've really missed me. i mean, you even went back read this piece of shit. which, by the way, i dont really remember writing - but the review before mine said it was genuinly well written! Ha! That's MY review, because I wrote it! The story. Not the review. Obviously.

But yeah, I'm BACK! It was SO MUCH FUN! In fact, it makes for a great story. Like that time I accidentally flashed my Japanese class, and that time the deer chased my friends down the road biting their arses, and that time I accidentally told my teacher she was a bitch to her face, and that time my host mother made me drink fish oil...

But then someone's host brother practically fell on love with my friend, it was so cute.

I could go on, but as you said, I'm supposed to be studying for maths (which, by the way, I am no longer failing now thta I have a different teacher. I earned an A for the last topic's overall grade). Well, i can't concentrate because i wish I was still back in japan. away from you. haha. kidding. no, i really do wish i was back in japan. so much better than here.

but yeah, liked the nasty little a/n you added. as the japanese would say, 'fully sick mate!' muahahaha... and then i say kutabare. fuck you.
Rizzy chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
WOW! Haha I enjoyed reading this ! I haven't found a genuinely well written comedic piece in a while :D congrats
d666lisa chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i liked it. sort of different then most of the work on this site. brilliantly written as well :)