Reviews for Swan Song
jm1681 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Whoa... I did not see that coming.

Awesome, AWESOME story.
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Sorry, not signed in :D But whoa, this was a really intense one. Imagine going through your whole life hating someone and being jealous of them only to find out that they actually hated you, and WHILE THEY WERE KILLING YOU was when you found out. Anyway, I really liked this story, all the emotion and hatred and stuff. I can sympathize with Dagmar's character, but I can also sympathize with Caryn, strangely. Anyway, great one-shot!
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow...

I must say that I was expecting, or rather hoping for a twist at the end; Caryn's feelings were a nice touch.

I think that you've written this story very well and whle I don't typically like reading one-shots, I think that you did an excellent job with this.

I especiall like the lasy line: God is such a sadist - a perfect way to end this tale.

Again, nice work with this, I enjoyed reading this story.
AnneAlysse chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I don't really like to read things on the Internet anymore, but the summary of this caught my attention. I expected to get bored with it early on, like I always do with other people's stories, but I found myself hooked for some reason. The concept was amazing, the story was well-written, and the ending was freaking awesome. So...nice job! You should write more!
N.S. Blanchard chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh my god this is so twisted, I love it. I wonder where the inspiration for it came from.
Seulement Sang chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it. The plot twist was unexpected, the premise classic, and... Gah, I just loved it! Keep up the good work!
Lerene chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, messed up family.
deletedaccount8899066 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I agree with your mother

That was disturbing

Strangely enough, I also felt as if I wanted to kill Caryn.

Nice story, I enjoyed the plot twist. ]
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
this looks familier like the Movie twisted sisters.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oh dear. How I have had similar urges towards people. If only I could carry them out. Love it. Read and review me please.
Cryptic Secrecy chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Two minds

Come together as one

As evil Looms

They must sacrifice

Privacy, Independency,
Abby chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
freaking. awesome. i liked it; the irony is delicious, and you skillfully capture sensation of hating a sibling or popular girl.
Michael Kim chapter 1 . 9/24/2007