Reviews for Cold Winter's Day
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Our teacher is a stupid-face.

This is good. :3
Adrianne Harris chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Yeah, I knew the beginning was a little weak and disjointed compared to the ending, but I didn't have enough time (the assignment was late as it was) to change it.

And as for the teacher thing...

She told me to stay after class, then proceeded to tell me that "there was no way I could've written something like that" and that she "would be checking my previous test scores and teachers" to see if they thought I had written it.

Moron.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You definatly make the proverbial sinking of Atlantis feel like a real thing, a real tragedy, because of all that Vinca has invested in her normal life there and because of her sacrifice. Quite good story, fine prose. The only complaint about that I have is that in some portions you use "Vinca" too often where "she" could be used. Tis very good.
Elle dont tu lis les histoires chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very... interesting story. It was definitley very heartfelt and very touching at the end, but... there was something... the beginning and the end didn't quite connect... the two halves seemed totally different. i appreciate that you're trying to build up her character in teh beginning but... i don't know.

anyways, it's still very good, keep up the good work!

and i don't see how it's plagiarizing...