Reviews for Mise en Place
Reaper Nanashi chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
I love love love love love! this story!

The way its written is so bloody...amazing, I can't seem to stop reading. Alf's situation makes me want to cry, and imo, Ryan's not really making it better.

Don't really understand the explanation that Millie gave about the relationship between Greg and Ryan. Call me stupid, but I'd love it if you could further explain it to me!

Thanks, and I look forward to more chapters!
plumblossom chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Words fail me. I started to protest that Alf has to get to leave, etc., etc., but I talked myself down.
Muthine chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Oh, what is nasty hiding? :O

It was nice knowing more about Ryan and the Chef's history. Millie's a doll, and I love how Alf doesn't want Greg figuring things out because he's afraid to loose. Such an Alfish thing to think!

Now, if spending more time with Ryan brought some heated kissing again, maybe it would convince him otherwise )

And those last two sentences were awesome btw *_*
Vaguely Amused chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
nice chapter, I forwarded on your message to one of the forums I'm on so that they'll hear about it as well. Thanks.

ha ha... I like that moment of him lunging at him that's great. What will come of Alf now?
Fantasy101 chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Aw! Poor Ryan. He can't get a break! - Maybe he'll get a bit of a happy ending before he esacpes! lol.

Can't wait for more!1

Please update soon
AnnaG.Luv chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Lord Alf makes my heart wrench. I can't wait for the next chapter.
nennella chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Great chapter, very well written. I really love the tension between Alf and Ryan. I hope that something good will happen to poor Alf. I can't wait for next chpater!
kepteinen chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Oh Alf. You sweet, poor kid.
Chibko chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
Oh Alf...

What a bunch of gossip mongerers... Murder? So unlikely when it's obvious she ran away...

I'm surprised he's still moderately sane, though it's obvious his psyche is fscked up. No self-confidence, no support from anyone. :/

Looking forward to the next chapter, hoping Ryan will be the one to save him because he's not doing a very good job of saving himself.
frogs of war chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
This story gets my emotions all tangled up, in a good way. I love it.
TopKat chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
ft ryan

i think he likes Alf more than Alf thinks... his behaviour definitely says that!

Even though i assumed what Greg was saying was true... i am questioning that now. Good thing! Not so good for Alf if he wants to leave, but hey... it makes for interesting reading : )

excited for the next chapter - again.

~Katie
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
My expression at the end of the story was pretty much O_O!. I can't believe alf kissed him! Oh my. XD I hope it all doesn't go south ;~; poor Alf!And what is Ryan up to?
Taisi chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Ohh, poor Alf. D8

"There’s no point pretending I’m special, or good. This doesn’t mean he wants to change my life, and I’m fine with that. I am."

That's so sad. Ryan's great for Alf, he brings him out of his shell and doesn't let him ghost around. I can't wait for more!
Iconic chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
...well isn't that an interesting turn of events. order up; one super hot kiss! I'm starting to get some theroies on what is going on here. one of them involves Greg being a liar as well as a sinister ass. I propose that he lied about him and Greg so now Alf is interperting harmless things as flirting and consequently proof. it's better than my Ryan-is-a-jerk theory. I guess I'll just have to wait and see then, won't I? great plot development, I am very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Muthine chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
This has got to be my favourite story of yours. I really want Alf to escape from his despairing life but I was so happy to see him taking Ryan like that.

I loved the bittersweet irony of the fact that by taking what he wants he's risking loosing the chance to escape. The way he's trying to convince himself that it doesn't matter is such a nice foreshadowing
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »