Reviews for An Event That Changed me
Gabby chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is a sad story i don't know how it feel because i don't have a family member that close in my life.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like this story, and trust me I just cry after read this.
The Exuberant chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i liked it lots
Scared Loveless chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was amazing. There is so much emotion, so much feeling behind the words, it is hard to believe you don't actually have a brother. I can feel love mixed with sadness rolling off the page/screen. It is great. Most writers can write like this, but only when it is from personal experience. They feed off their own emotions for the writings. You have figured out how to simulate emotions in your writing, wonderful.
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I really liked this. I think you could have gone into a lot more details, but this was nice as it is. Good reflection at the end.
Creative Colors chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
First, my condolences of you're brother's death. Second, this is a wonderfully written essay. I could easily feel what you where expressing and it was well written. I am glade that you are now able to talk about you're brother again in the form of a story. I am sure that he is looking over you.
ChrnosMiko chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I really like the way this was written. You could feel the emotion in it. Even though you are an only child, I think that you wrote the ideal sibling relationship. This is a great piece of writing.