Reviews for The Farmer's Grandson
SneezingTurtle chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
this. is. BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT :( I'm so sad you just abandon your stories so quickly... I don't even know if you visit this site anymore... it just saddens me deeply.
Site-3 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
please update this..I love this story.
rissa chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
i do not like the way the blonde farmhand talks. it hurts my ears so much just thinking about his words i'm actually leaning for the nobleman to win the boy. lol nice chapter
Reader chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh my. This is quite interesting indeed. I wonder if Rooke is someone important or if he really is just a wandering traveler. In my mind, I keep imagining him as the prince or something. It would make my dream come true if he does happen to be a prince but if he isn't, oh well. As for Lord Herren, I really like him except for his cold attitude. I wouldn't mind Malikar ending up with him if he was a bit warmer but I doubt it.

Update soon, neh. Don't you dare call quits even if it has been years since you've uploaded. As I always say, finish what you start, even if it isn't good. (Or at least you can give us the ending? I'll fell better that way and at least have a conclusion to it). I prefer having the original author write a conclusion/epilogue/ending for their own story and then if I don't quite like it, I'll just think up another one in my mind.
DeviWan chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Oh my goodness, I cant believe that I haven't reviewed for this chapter yet! But I'm doing so now... and let me tell you, it was amazing! I used to think that reading about two people's dailey routine was ever so boring, but you totally made it work! I love reading this story! And it's going great so far, please update soon! I have my suspicions about Rooke, but that's probably my imagintion, however, it would be nice to know a little more about him. Do update...
Soraya Zeeva chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
I know this is on hiatus, but I wanted to see what it was about. Herren is defiantly obsessed and jealous. What is he going to do to Malikar and Rooke?
DeviWan chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great!

Another interesting plot from you.

I love your writting style!

Keep it up!

Lord Herren sounds like he's really, really into Malikar.

I am so interested in seeing how this turns out.

Keep up the great work!
GothBooks17 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Please continue this it is a wonderful story. Malikar is in the middle and all he way to do is live in peace and farm his father land. Thank You for writing this wonderful story.
Wanabet chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Hmm, i like the opening, its a good idea for a story. Hope u continue it.
chibi chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Ooh, love triangles are so much fun! I hope to see this that you continue this story as it has definite potential to becoming a very, very engaging story.
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
this is a great story with an original story line! very detailed and very intense! i hope that u overcome ur writer's block for this!
krista-pixie chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
this is a great story too! you're fantastic!
Jayn chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
*Smacks Herren* Idiot boy. Even if you married out of duty you should take care of her and be there when she gives birth! Stupid idiot...

Okay, done ranting. Please update!
Becks-007 chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Good chapter _~

I wonder what Herren's going to do to Rooke...
nonaccount chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Uh, I don't know how I feel about this dangerous love triangle that you're setting up here . . . on the other hand, I do like the story so far. Rooke's personality is definitely endearing and poor Malikar needs love and attention in his starved life.