Reviews for Poem for a Graveyard
glimpses from an ivory tower chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Yes, Anna, my dear, I am back.

After doing some nifty calculations, I discovered that you had reviewed 29% of what I have posted, while I have reviewed only 20% of your work. To balance this, I will review two pieces (including this one). If you want more, you must review more...and if I hear another excuse about you being an awful reviewer, I will whack you with my heavy physics book in religion class.

Now, onto the actual review...

Fantabulous imagery: half-hung moon, hollow-backed, effervescence streaming, did I mention half-hung moon? That last one was a particularly fresh, biting image...where do you come up with these?

Interesting structure: When you read it aloud, it sounds like it would be delivered crying, the words broken up by huge sobs and gasps. It's a peaceful benediction, but the way you've divided it, it seems the deliverer would be wracked with misery.

Mourning, perhaps?

Only one tiny spelling error (which another reviewer pointed out) and I quite like it.
elle qui croyait chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
:]

I really do enjoy your writing...every one that I've read so far...

But I will only comment on this one!

Good job, and keep it up!

l.
Simordilap chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
The line breaks fall at inappropriate times, but the words are lovely. In the last sentence, take out the apostrophe. "It's" means "it is." "Its" shows posession.