Reviews for Moore's
Purpleriho chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
NO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE SUCH A CLIFF HANGER?

update soon again please.
vampy08 chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
OMG...continue k..this is like the best and I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't believe she threw up on him..that's like soo nasty and gross! I really wished they would of kissed so much for wishing lol..anyways can't wait till the next chapter!
Kohlomere chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
What a way to end the chapter!

Great work,

Via chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
lol I'm so happy you've updated! I'm also ecstatic that I checked in and saw that you updated...anyways good job. You make everything funny with just the proper amount of angst.

Update soon I want to know Edmonds reaction to being thrown up on.

-Via
TopazOwl chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Poor, grumpy Edmond. A lap full of vomit.

I really adore this story! I hope to see some paragraphs in the future, and plenty more humorous updates.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Oh, I was so excited to see this! No criticism, really. If there were any "mechanical errors" I was too happy to notice. Keep writing!
TopazOwl chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
I'm dying for another update!
SorceressDamia chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
AIE! AN UPDATE! OMG. This made my day! I'm so happy, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
claire chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
YAY! Thanks for updating and keep going, please
Le Cosmonaute chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Well I guess it's a nice place to cut off... but after waiting so long, that's just a bit mean. Although I'm so, so happy you wrote more. I really do love this story. Only it took you a long time to mention Jamie was Asian (unless I missed something), so that's a little strange.
sweet-shiloh chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Wow! Thank you for updating. This new chapter made my day! I love this story so much and really want to see how it all ends. Please update as soon as possible!
Renaissance Phoenix chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
I. Love. This. Story. Love it to death. I do hope that you update soon, though I am a bit confused about what happened at the end of this chapter. Was it real, or just in her head? Ah, well, I suppose I'm supposed to be wondering.

As for something constructive, whenever someone is talking about Jamie, it should be fiancee, with an extra, un-accented 'e' at the end. Plain old fiance is used to talk about men.
Kohlomere chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
This is terrific. Please don't take long in finishing.

Great work,

Kohlomere chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Love it!

ValSilph chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
*squeel* a update at long last! :P Thank you so much :P

I'm really interested to find out what happens next, great chapter!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »