Reviews for Moore's
The Ferrett chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
Why would she get drunk with Kevin *growls angrily* Bloody charming bastard.
ValSilph chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
I love this story to pieces! :D It's really interesting. I hope you'll update it soon?
glb chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
oh wow, i check this story constantly! please update soon! it's great
Elle chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Where are you? Please update!
MysticalGoddess chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
I meant to submit my review about the whole story until I realized I was only on Chapter 1. LOL

but yea...update!

please :D
MysticalGoddess chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I'm really getting into this story, I really want to know what happens between Edmond and Jamie...please update! I really want to know, getting impatient here LOL
Claire chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
please update! This is such a great story!
glb chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
please update! i love this story
Via chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
YES! You updated! I am so happy D I love this chapter and I cannot wait until the next one. She's just starting to realize that she likes him.
p chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
I really really like your story. :) I'm surprised it doesn't have much reviews. :D

Keep it up!
SorceressDamia chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
LOL! Great chapter! The nerve of those ladies! Bless Jamie for dealing with them. The whole thing about not being able to read Chinese when she's from China...wow, if that's not tactless, I don't know what is. It totally reminded me of Mean Girls. "Wait...if you're from Africa...why are you white?" LOL.

And...aw! Edmond DOES care, LOL! Anyway, you're doing a great job, I really love this story! I can't wait for the next update!
Purpleriho chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
TT

beautiful! i hall be waiting for the next update, happy holidays!
LilsurferSango17 chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Yay! Another amazing update as always. It's been awhile, but that's understandable. I've got finals now as well. I love that your story is consistnatly funny and a delight to read. I actually picked reading this update as opposed to studying.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Yes! A new chapter! And a nice long one. Things heating up between Jaimie and Edmond...terribly amusing to read.

There are a lot of grammar mistakes, but just a read-through is needed.

Write more soon! And good luck with the rest of your exams.
Midnight Owl chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
You do make ornery look so fashionable. :)

I'd love to see where this is going. Jamie is wonderfully candid, and an intriguing heroine.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »