Reviews for Moore's
SorceressDamia chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Oh, another chapter! It was awesome! Didn't get to read it earlier...school is starting to get hectic. I can't wait for another chapter!
Via chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Awesome story! Cant wait for the next update!
axiden chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Oh..I love your story! Keep up the good work...and fast updates!
smrae chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
haha can't wait to see what happens next!
anon chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
i love it! but why oh why are the chapters short and then we wait so long for an update... ah...
d666lisa chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Brilliant, the next chapter should be intresting lol
merely me chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I like it so far.

alittle worried that she is just sleeping in this strange rude man's shop, but i guess desperate times call for desperate measures right?

um... im trying to think of something critical to say... but i cant. ill work on it for next chapter ;)
Le Cosmonaute chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Yay! he's loosening up around her! And you updated! been looking forward to it since the las one, and it certainly hasn't disappointed.

"She felt light-headed and in the pits of her stomach grew a seed of dread." What a great metaphor...

Haha, this is going to be really interesting.

Lovely chapter, please write more soon!
d666lisa chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
WELL I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. NOT. LOL EXCELLENT CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP :-)
Sorceress Damia chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Yay! Another chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Argh, I hate midterms and papers, good luck and update soon!
curious.soul chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Edmond reminds me a bit of house!

grumpy and v. flawed but somehow amusing and loveable all the same
Le Cosmonaute chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Ya-ay! I was waiting for an update for (what felt like) so long! Nice progression, and of course, great chapter. There are mix ups with tenses (past, present, etc.), and some phrases sound awkward, like:

"Jamie was aware of the minute his thigh pressed against hers and she wondered at his warmth." "Wondered," in my opinion, is a shade off. I think "savoured" might be better? There were a few other places I don't remember, and I just reccommend using a thesaurus. Write more soon! Love reading this.
Purpleriho chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
*grin*

update soon please.
Midnight Owl chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Wonderful :)

Your characters are effortless and wonderfully sweet. I love that you don't emphasize race but you also don't avoid it.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
hahahaha, is this, by any chance, based off black books? i love that show~~ nice story~
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »