Reviews for Moore's
phelps112 chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
very nice. I like it so far, and I even like Edmond, even if he is a bit grumpy.
Purpleriho chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SorceressDamia chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
Oh, wow, I really love this story! Still not a Kevin fan, though. Even though Edmond is rude, he's endearing...I love him! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Ach! Don't just end it there!

Okay, sorry. I'm very eager to see this story through to the end.

Tenses... But that's all.

Beautiful chapter, as the previous ones have been. Good luck, and I hope you write more soon!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Hmm, Kevin Burke. He'll be a problem, won't he?

I'd like to know what happened to make Edmon so..."cunninng," as he puts it.

And the tea party. That should be very interesting.

No tense mistakes this time! And this is prgressing nicely. I sincerely love reading it, and keep up the great work!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Oh my, I know someone like Flora Roberts. Scary, they are.

There have been-in one or two places-issues with tense, but otherwise... This is so enjoyable to read. I can't wait to see where this goes, and if that polite man surfaces again. That could be interesting, indeed.

Lovely writing here.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Haha, love your characters.

Anyway-

There are grammar mistakes here and there, but a read-through will find them easily. Can't say much else...except that I'm going to read the next chapter, now.

Good work, in any case.
LilsurferSango17 chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
hm... this is interesting. I hope you'll update quickly. I am rather fond of the charecters.

I also have a problem with tenses. (Sometimes I know it's in a different tense, but it seems to fit logically. : ( )
d666lisa chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
ooh good chapter please UPDATE SOON :-)
d666lisa chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Brilliant chapter I love the line: “No, I’m cunning. He’s the arsehole.” :-)
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Intresting story. I would love to read more! Update soon!
smrae chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
IT's getting good! lol Great updates can't wait to see what happens next!
SorceressDamia chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
"No, I"m cunning. He's the arsehole." LOL! Great line. I don't really like Kevin that much so far, so I'd be inclined to agree. Very good chapter, I can't wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!
Gaelfling chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
This is a good story with great potential, and you're obviously a talented writer; however, you keep switching tenses, and it's about to drive me crazy. Please stop switching back and forth. I'm on my knees here!
bellabewitched chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
This is a great story so far. Just two things, one, update more often (pretty please!) and two, how old is Jamie?
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »