Reviews for Moore's
Tears of My Heart chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Great chapter! Update soon!
Aya Moon chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
This story is very good so far.I would like to see were you go with up the good job!:)
SorceressDamia chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Oh, I like it! That old lady doesn't miss a beat, does she? It certainly didn't take long for it to get back to Edmond, LOL. Can't wait for the next chapter!
d666lisa chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Brilliant I love the dynamics between the two. Edmond sort of reminds me of the guy out of black books :-)
Tears of My Heart chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Uh-oh! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
SorceressDamia chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Ooh...I love this story so far, I can't wait to find out what happens! Keep up the good work and update soon!
blondiexoxo chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
sounds interesting

hope u update soon
HopelessDreamer07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love this so far! I can't wait to find out more about this Edmond guy, and Jamie as well. I like the way you describe things, and the dialogue was very entertaining too. I'm pretty sure this will be a big hit if you keep going with it..

smrae chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I LIKE IT! UPDATE SOON! Poor Jamie from Canada getting lost in another country...sounds like something I would do! lol
Tears of My Heart chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I like this story. I'm really interested to see where you take it! I sense some interesting arguments on the horizon, especially if she starts using her degree to her advantage. He seems very studious and I think that that will shock him. Update soon!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6