Reviews for Sympathy For The Zombie
Christine Conley chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
I was just washing dishes and baking chocolate cut-out Halloween cookies with skull, bat, and pumpkin cookie cutters. a marathon of Friday The 13th movies playing in the background when my thoughts began to wonder about zombies. I have never liked zombies... I am a vampire kinda person. So then this phrase "zombie hierarchy" just popped in my brain. I started wondering about the possibility of zombies having enough juice in their noggins to have such a thing. Then I wondered if I searched this phrase out on the Internet what could possibly come up...which led me to this page and your story. Very cool. I"ll be back and try to keep an open mind about zombies.
Outraged chick chapter 39 . 8/28/2012
Wha... What the heck, man? D:
It hasn't been updated and huge cliffhanger and bluhhhhhh!
slyborg chapter 29 . 6/11/2012
Resident evil is awesum..and u mentioned it...thank yu. Story is super cool btw.
Aeroga chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I just started reading this yesterday and I already love it, despite a few spelling errors.

D-Did Aidan just leave Ralphy and Lilian behind?
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 39 . 4/18/2011
ohmygod this is so good and i'ma ctually about this close to crying cuz i rlly don't want aiden to die! btw, i think u should update soon p
Creation of Pokerus chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
What an interesting fiction. Sorry I can't give a more intelligent review.
Grace Of The Damned chapter 39 . 1/26/2011
Hi, I have just read your story for the first time and i think it is really good, a little confusing at times but straightens out. Hope you continue this story :D
Natta chapter 39 . 12/15/2010
Come on, you can finish this! :) I cant take all the waiting :P
ATawnyLion chapter 39 . 9/8/2010
This was a great chapter. I like the weird relationship between Lily and Yuri. I think Yuri is a really interesting character.

You also did a great job with Della's character and her reaction to Ralphy's death. :(

Keep up the writing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sarai Hawke chapter 39 . 6/29/2010
Wah I love this story where have you gone?
VelvetyCheerio chapter 39 . 3/2/2010
Well. The tone has definitely changed, if I remember correctly. I like this change of pace. :)

Lily is definitely growing as a character, and I like the fact that she's actually seeing that zombie hunting isn't just shooting your gun off and drinking beers. This is very good.

[I missed people laughing at my lame jokes.] XD Don't worry, Lily, I'm still laughing.

As for Yuri, when he went back down there to fend off those zombies... man, I thought for sure he wasn't going to make it. I thought, he is the bravest soul I have ever known. Good thing he survived, though. :D

As for getting Aidan back... how are they going to trade for Aidan if Ralphy is dead? :/ This could prove to be a problem.

Good chapter, I loved it! :D

Velvet.
Natta chapter 39 . 2/18/2010
Ive missed Aidan, cant wait to finally "see" him again :)
Isforwinners chapter 39 . 2/14/2010
haha, cheers for the mention.. _

Wow, go Lil, she getting very hardcore isn't she?

Also, I want Aiden to come back.. WA!

Chan't wait for next chapt. Steller job as always.
That One Dork Stacey chapter 38 . 2/14/2010
*Reviewed again* :D

Woot Woot! I love how Yuri is such a believable character- even with the broken english. Actually, I think that;s what makes him believable. Sometime authors who's pieces involve characters with accents, usually isn't so smooth. I can totally picture A rugged guy with a Russian accent. It's really kewl. I love stories that kind of feel like movies.. but better. This would actually be a really interesting movie. I'd watch it!

-Stace :]
RandomActs chapter 39 . 2/14/2010
wow,I really felt her desperation,ennui,fright and most of all lack of hope. She needs her man! I will be so sorry for the end of this story. I love it and Lilly!
238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »