Reviews for Sympathy For The Zombie
Dellarose chapter 16 . 11/6/2007
JEEBUS!

Frightening!

Squee!

That is how I feel about this chapter. A mixture of "EK!" and "YAY!" Heh, that means I like it. :)

There is a song about werewolves or something I happen to have on a CD (of mixed origins; I couldn't say how it has mysteriously appeared in my CD player). I hear it in the background of my head while reading this lovely chapter 15/16. (I know it's technically chapter 15 because of the PreRamble—hehe, I liked that by the way—but is it still chapter 16? OH GOD, my brain has deserted me!)

Anyway! I love it/you/mild gore/Ralphy/panini sandwiches.
Leinnansidhe chapter 16 . 11/5/2007
That.

Was.

Awesome.

Seriously, your descriptions and word choice were gorgeous. GORGEOUS.

I particularly enjoyed "The city loomed above us, terrible in it's entirety. Ghastly, weak buildings leaned like crooked teeth, casting a crisscrossing of shadows on the outlying lot."

Brr. I have shivered. Beautiful.

Sorry I haven't been on lately! Things... kind of... arose. As it were.

But I LOVE YOU~

And I shall be eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :D
Jack Argyle chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
I was planning on giving a review when I had gotten through all of the chapters, but since I'm only halfway through it and I'm eager to share my enthusiasm for it I will review now.

Lillian is super and the way you've spun the good ol' zombie scenario is refreshing. Throw is some quirky humour and, badabing badaboom, an awsome story is born.

I shall continue reading now.
Bryce D chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
POKEMON? WHY? Why must you do that to a perfectly good story? ;]

Aw. I heart sarcastic little Lilian, and Ralphy's a cutie. So tell it to me straight, were he and Max... well, y'know? ::wiggles eyebrows:: XD Oh, and also: love the name of the man we love to hate. Absolutely nothing to do with real life, eh eh?

You've inspired me to such levels, Alesky dear. It's a shame my writing is crap and my plot monster is bouncing fearfully across all sensical aspects of it. ::EMOSIGH::

KEEP WRITING. Otherwise I may cause a revolution at lunch, and wouldn't that be a disaster?
Twilight Starr chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
I love Sailor Moon.

Great chapter.

AnnoyinglyClever chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
Ha. I totally nerd laughed all over Jeremy Irons.
Dellarose chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
Dibs on Puerto Rico! I like their food.

OMG I CAN REVIEW AGAIN! YAYAYAY!

Does my childlike excitement not epitomize my love of this story? It does, it does! I must admit I love Ralphy, and though Aidan is cool, Ralphy is a nerd. He has nerd laughter. Squeal much?

Go zombies! I love them/you/this story/Ralphy. _ Alright, I'm done freaking out, but just to be on the safe side...

WHEE!
AnnoyinglyClever chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
Okay, uhm, I'm kind of in love with this story. And let me count the reasons:

1: A hot guy named "Aiden"

2: Who carried around a guitar filled with weapons

3: And kills zombies

4: With an awesomely random, sarcastic chick

Hell yes, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
Pinky, lol!

Good chapter.

Looking forward to more.

AnnoyinglyClever chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
"This would be kinky if he wasn't so goddamn scary!"

buwahh!

*rushes off to go read the rest of the story*
Leinnansidhe chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
HOT DAMN.

I would start naming off all the things that made the chapter spectacular, but that would take on hell of a long post, and seeing that my fingers are busy with soup and crackers, I'm using my nose.

Yeah.

Anyway. I effing LOVED this chapter. That's probably becoming an overused word, seeing that I've said it a bunch of times when reading this. But seriously, this is number one favourite on fictionpress, and I think, honestly, my favourite of the zombie genre that I've ever read. Like-like, EVER.

I'm SO excited for the next chapter.

You're my most favourite person of the day. GO YOU. Keep being super-snazzy-awesome.
Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 10/16/2007
The last line was funny and typical of some guys.

Looking forward to more.

Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 10/16/2007
Lol, Evilian sounds . . . interesting.

Max is sick!

Twilight Starr chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Ralphy just might be of some help.

Max is definitely creepy.

Twilight Starr chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Spam-ick. They love spam in Hawai'i.

238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »