Reviews for So, How Was School?
rachelaine chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
CONTINUE THIS STORY! :)

but i don't agree with you changing it from a romance/humor story. i like where it could go..keep with the flow.
Guacamole chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
ahaha this is actually a very funny and pretty cool story so far and hey Forestwater this is actually HeavenHellButterfly from didn't knoe you had a fictionpress account and saw you through kidwiththecap! she is the coolest lol. well anyways keep up the good work on this!
Molly Muffin chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS! IT'S SO FUNNY! I REMBER READING THIS IN HOMEROOM! can't wait till the next chapter! by the way... where IS the nearest nunnery? ((just for future refrence unless i need to take a trip myself lolz))
ev chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
case, this is awesome! soo funny. i'll praise it more later. thanks for letting me read it. is there going to be more? please? only thing, why are they so violent?
writing-addict77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was cool! You know who this is right? It's one of your friends. Oh and now I can put you on favorite author! Yay!

OK cool story so far. Update soon (just don't miss the bus again!)
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
You had me at "Big, fat, honking, two-naked-people sex."

This was so funny in a grinning-at-random-stuff way. Which is awesome. :) I really hope you continue this. I mean, finally something intelligent.

-Sally
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Hahaha, just too cute. And you missed yoru bus to write this? Totally worth it.
Kidwiththecap chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh Casey, you're vocabulary is beautiful and you're and your Metaphors are brillant. I wish I had good vocabulary . . .I wish I could spell too. I can't spell vocabulary. I looked it up on wordperfect. Yep . . .

I like Luke's personally . . .

I like Matt's personally . . .
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
hehehehehehe...im laughing so hard right now, it's not even funny, and guess what? call me, i need to talk to u, but that's besides the point. i love the chapter, the story is really good and really accurate! update soon please!
kandance chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I loved your first chapter ! It was so cute ! Where did you get the idea for this story from ? Can't wait for the next chapter ! Hope its soon. Oh and i added you under my favorites.