Reviews for Over You
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 7 . 1/21
DRAMIONE! X3
Be-U-tiful chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
This was such a cute story and I really liked it (:
Fantasmic chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
This story was absolutely beautiful. Even though the idea of the best-friend's-brother is a cliche, you did a wonderful job with it. I loved every second of it. Please continue writing, the world would be lacking otherwise!
DragonOwl chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I love this story so much! It was realistic without being too cynical and the way you paired the sadness from the beginning to the happiness at the end made it really stand out! I would say bittersweet, but the ending at the arrival of River definitely made it more sweet! I love it! I hope you find your own River too! I loved how your story showed both the good and bad side of love but still allowed me to hope and dream that things would turn out ok! Sorry for all the exclamation marks but I just love this so much :D
AlmostGenius chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I love this so much, but I do have to say this: Wasn't Adam with Meghan? In the text, he's breaking up with Nikki.

But this story is amazing and wonderful and I love it so 3
PenguinLover33 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
It's so cute! Love it!
Mitsukai Megumi chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
This story is awesome!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
I suggest #2, I'd love to see that (unless you already have, and if that is the case, ignore me!). Since you had completed the story by the time I started reading it, I didn't leave a review at every chapter. But I loved it, I really, really did. Got a bit confused in the beginning where for a while you had Charlie talk about herself in the 3rd person and had Charlie start talking about Jeff and not Callie! Oh and Adam - what a prat! Obviously a very shallow man, though I liked how you portrayed him. Good character descriptions. Hooked me straight away, which is why I'm still awake at 2am instead of asleep. Woops!
Weird Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
YO! Not like you'll see my review or anything but I TOTALLY LOVE YOU. Someone just actually used one of my favorite songs "lines" for chapters and ''maybe" using it for an inspiration. I-I. *speechless* GOOD WORK :3
cassiealan34 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Love this story:)
Margatini chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Loved this story! River is just so damn appealing. It's not just him who's good, though-the rest of the characters are as well.
Margatini chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I am definitely falling for River.
Ambar chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Alright can I just mention that I absolutely love her bestfriend?! Like legit, I love reading stories where the main lead has an actual, characterized best friend who it really there to support the way Cal is for Char. She's even in great relations with her brother and mother I love it! And Adam is just stupid, I would have laughed to if my ex randomly called to ask for advice to get back w/ his ex-girlfriend #shot yourself
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
You know...this was a really good fiction story and I totally loved it. ..by the way. .the song over you is extremely awesome. ..I just heard it
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Eeek! Love it! It's really well written and thought out! Charlie and River are so freaking cute!
380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »