Reviews for Over You
Du chapter 14 . 1/11
Great story. Really enjoyed it! The name River is just gah. This story is underrated, it deserves many more reviews!
I realise it's been ages since you wrote this, so I just hope your life is great :) Best wishes!
mandy96 chapter 14 . 1/8
I loved this story! Great length, lovable characters and good plot :) I really loved the development of Charlie and River's relationship, and the awesome friendship between Callie and River. Perfection!
-Amanda
annayh44 chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Wow the story was fantastic amazing brilliant oh my I just love it so muchhhhhhhhhhh Wow so all these people are real hehehe God I would love to meet and give good punch to Adam for sure! Too bad River's not real :(
annayh44 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
God those pet name was really freaky hahaha can't stop laughing...awww how much I love River...he is awesome
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
what the fuck. toss over adam.

I WANT RIVER!k:lk]-9132-95U280 HTH
joanofarc chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
can I just say, the name "River" is AHMAZING. RIVER.

I'm as mad as a teakettle.

Peace.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
ahhhh I absolutely heart Dramione!
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
DRAMIONE! X3
Be-U-tiful chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
This was such a cute story and I really liked it (:
Fantasmic chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
This story was absolutely beautiful. Even though the idea of the best-friend's-brother is a cliche, you did a wonderful job with it. I loved every second of it. Please continue writing, the world would be lacking otherwise!
DragonOwl chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I love this story so much! It was realistic without being too cynical and the way you paired the sadness from the beginning to the happiness at the end made it really stand out! I would say bittersweet, but the ending at the arrival of River definitely made it more sweet! I love it! I hope you find your own River too! I loved how your story showed both the good and bad side of love but still allowed me to hope and dream that things would turn out ok! Sorry for all the exclamation marks but I just love this so much :D
VannaM chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I love this so much, but I do have to say this: Wasn't Adam with Meghan? In the text, he's breaking up with Nikki.

But this story is amazing and wonderful and I love it so 3
PenguinLover33 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
It's so cute! Love it!
Mitsukai Megumi chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
This story is awesome!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
I suggest #2, I'd love to see that (unless you already have, and if that is the case, ignore me!). Since you had completed the story by the time I started reading it, I didn't leave a review at every chapter. But I loved it, I really, really did. Got a bit confused in the beginning where for a while you had Charlie talk about herself in the 3rd person and had Charlie start talking about Jeff and not Callie! Oh and Adam - what a prat! Obviously a very shallow man, though I liked how you portrayed him. Good character descriptions. Hooked me straight away, which is why I'm still awake at 2am instead of asleep. Woops!
387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »