Reviews for Over You
kdamu chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
this is such a cute story! i love it. and by the way river is such a hot name
anybody chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
It's a pretty fast pace story and I like it.
x3life chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
omg i just read this story...

and i love it!

its so cute and amazingg )
cherrypiesizzle chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Wow...River coming in was very sudden. lol.
N.M.E chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC! I love this type of storyline. This was great! Very cute.
mariakay chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
wonderful, this story had me riveted to the screen of my story has this twist on that cliche of using someone to get back at your ex. everyone's connected in this story and that's what captured my attention. the fact that charlie, callie, meghan, and nikki where friends but meghan left them. then she and adam were almost married but charlie stopped it. that left me going wow, an interesting detail, maybe it was meant to be a small detail about the past but it was something that stuck out to me. then there's the fact that callie's brother is river (which by the way is an interesting choice for a character name) and he used to be friends w/ adam. maybe you didn't intend to have all these connections between the characters, but it stood out to me. i love the fact that charlie was reluctant to jump on the let's-get-revenge-on-my-ex bandwagon, it showed that she was a genuinley nice person. when callie had that problem with jeff, it was an unexpecting twist. i loved every second of it even though it made me mad that callie and charlie didn't talk. the element of having callie have her own problems showed that everyone has thier own problems and that the story doesn't have to revolve around our heroine. the harry potter thing had me smiling through out the story, i love the fact you used draco (and how misunderstood he was). all of the confrontations were not as huge as other stories, but they captured my attention way more then those other stories did. giving meghan her little closure somewhere near the end when she told charlie she was right about adam, was perfect. and the little thing btwn alex and callie is just adorable, callie needs herself someone too esp when she was a great supporting character (: but the thing is i just love river for being so just cute even if he was a player. he's just the perfect guy who made a huge transformation from player-ism showing that he is human and can make mistakes. as for the little feud btwn river and adam, it was interesting you had them fight because river couldn't ask callie so adam did but then started to like her. it showed that adam did have feelings, he's just stupid and annoying. i loved the whole asking prom thing, it was my absolute squeal worthy favorite moment (: great job on the story! i would love to know if you do in fact do the callie and alex story!
slee5133 chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
aww lurvve it!
AJS chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
Oh wait, you're kayli? Hahaha all this time I was reading this and I didn't even know. Well, I think I can tell the difference in your works between the two accounts - the writing has matured, not that it was immature before but it has matured. This is a cute story :) It's kind of weird that River would be so nervous about asking Charlie to prom though when he knew how big of a crush that she had on him. Soo Im kind of confused - in the beginning Charlie said that the only person she confided about her crush was River, so she actually confessed to him that she liked him? And he still did nothing? -_-;; And he dated and played all those girls just because Charlie went on a few dates with Adam? Well, I guess, I can sort of see that, because at that time he didn't realize that his feelings for her were so strong, I guess, but yeah.

Anyways, cute story. I can't quite figure out Adam and if he's good or bad, or what his intentions are, or what he's really feeling, or maybe he's just a confused guy who can't make up his damn mind. I don't know. But please keep writing! I love River & Charlie a lot :)

- Alyssa
theGreyPebble chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
sweet ending
zoule chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
A very sweet story!
LSF chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Hey, I just wanted to say that the text Adam messaged her said "me & nikki broke up", and I think u meant "me & meghan" ]

Other than that, I like the story! D Especially the relationship between Callie and Char.
Lyona chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
I'm always excited to discover stories like this one. The story line may not be the most original (then again - what romance storyline is?), but the characters are mature and thought out and the passages are detailed in all the right ways. I can't tell you how excited I was that I didn't come to a point in the story where the female lead's reaction was so over the top (sarcastic, especially) that it took me out of the story - in fact, I was pleased to find there were points that felt really honest.

I loved it - keep writing!
rlyn chapter 14 . 5/22/2008
I just finished reading this for the second time in under two days, and I'm actually getting off my lazy arse to review. It's that good. (:

The dynamics and flow between all the characters are really believable, River and Charlie and Callie especially. And I adore River. ;D

Keep writing, I can't wait for more! I'm about to hop over to your other account now. x3
CaFFy chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I like River. :D
Jazzisabatmanfan chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
This story was awesome. I love this song and the use of the lyric as chapter titles.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »