Reviews for Over You
cbprice25 chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
Oh, that's wonderful. [side note: I am only just regaining the feeling in my left hand - pins and needles-y... typing is highly problematic.] I adore it, I adore this journey. And it really was a journey. For both of them, I think.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
Bloody brilliant! Haha, just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story!

sketchingaCYNiC chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
aww. :] i loved it!

i added this to my favorites, heh.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
OMG! *bursts into tears*
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
LOL. i just read your author's note and the last line about reader not reviewing - i cracked up. lol. omg. xD hilarious. i love this story, though :] i really like all the characters, and there's good structure to this story. it's also not extremely wordy or drawn out; it's just the right amount. hehe :] and i LOVED the han solo/leia and the harry potter references (your penname. verita... serum? lol). ahahaha. you're a great writer. keep up the good stuff!
Karlz4 chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
hi, I reviewed chapter...7, I think? XP

Anywho, I really liked this story. I actually stumbled upon it when looking at the cousin's profile and her favorite stories :D cause she really does pick good stories ]

Well, anyways, this is already on my favorites now :P but I think I'll look at ur profile :D
writesstuff chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
lol I liked this chapter...even if adam is being a complete ass in it XP

Oh, and nice HP 'cameos' lol XP Love the costumes lol

Review later XP

eeerie chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
This was amazing. It was exceptionally well written, and I fell in love with all the characters - especially River. I want my own personal River!
kdamu chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
this is such a cute story! i love it. and by the way river is such a hot name
anybody chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
It's a pretty fast pace story and I like it.
x3life chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
omg i just read this story...

and i love it!

its so cute and amazingg )
cherrypiesizzle chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Wow...River coming in was very sudden. lol.
N.M.E chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC! I love this type of storyline. This was great! Very cute.
mariakay chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
wonderful, this story had me riveted to the screen of my story has this twist on that cliche of using someone to get back at your ex. everyone's connected in this story and that's what captured my attention. the fact that charlie, callie, meghan, and nikki where friends but meghan left them. then she and adam were almost married but charlie stopped it. that left me going wow, an interesting detail, maybe it was meant to be a small detail about the past but it was something that stuck out to me. then there's the fact that callie's brother is river (which by the way is an interesting choice for a character name) and he used to be friends w/ adam. maybe you didn't intend to have all these connections between the characters, but it stood out to me. i love the fact that charlie was reluctant to jump on the let's-get-revenge-on-my-ex bandwagon, it showed that she was a genuinley nice person. when callie had that problem with jeff, it was an unexpecting twist. i loved every second of it even though it made me mad that callie and charlie didn't talk. the element of having callie have her own problems showed that everyone has thier own problems and that the story doesn't have to revolve around our heroine. the harry potter thing had me smiling through out the story, i love the fact you used draco (and how misunderstood he was). all of the confrontations were not as huge as other stories, but they captured my attention way more then those other stories did. giving meghan her little closure somewhere near the end when she told charlie she was right about adam, was perfect. and the little thing btwn alex and callie is just adorable, callie needs herself someone too esp when she was a great supporting character (: but the thing is i just love river for being so just cute even if he was a player. he's just the perfect guy who made a huge transformation from player-ism showing that he is human and can make mistakes. as for the little feud btwn river and adam, it was interesting you had them fight because river couldn't ask callie so adam did but then started to like her. it showed that adam did have feelings, he's just stupid and annoying. i loved the whole asking prom thing, it was my absolute squeal worthy favorite moment (: great job on the story! i would love to know if you do in fact do the callie and alex story!
slee5133 chapter 14 . 6/20/2008