Reviews for Over You
pandorka42 chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
AMAZING! Love your characters, the plot line, and the drama drama drama! Fantastic job. Keep it up. :)

Hazelnut Romance chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
Marine Wifey chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Wow! I can't believe it's over! That was so good!

Favorite fer sure!
cbprice25 chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
Oh, that's wonderful. [side note: I am only just regaining the feeling in my left hand - pins and needles-y... typing is highly problematic.] I adore it, I adore this journey. And it really was a journey. For both of them, I think.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
Bloody brilliant! Haha, just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story!

sketchingaCYNiC chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
aww. :] i loved it!

i added this to my favorites, heh.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
OMG! *bursts into tears*
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
LOL. i just read your author's note and the last line about reader not reviewing - i cracked up. lol. omg. xD hilarious. i love this story, though :] i really like all the characters, and there's good structure to this story. it's also not extremely wordy or drawn out; it's just the right amount. hehe :] and i LOVED the han solo/leia and the harry potter references (your penname. verita... serum? lol). ahahaha. you're a great writer. keep up the good stuff!
Karlz4 chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
hi, I reviewed chapter...7, I think? XP

Anywho, I really liked this story. I actually stumbled upon it when looking at the cousin's profile and her favorite stories :D cause she really does pick good stories ]

Well, anyways, this is already on my favorites now :P but I think I'll look at ur profile :D
writesstuff chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
lol I liked this chapter...even if adam is being a complete ass in it XP

Oh, and nice HP 'cameos' lol XP Love the costumes lol

Review later XP

eeerie chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
This was amazing. It was exceptionally well written, and I fell in love with all the characters - especially River. I want my own personal River!
kdamu chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
this is such a cute story! i love it. and by the way river is such a hot name
anybody chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
It's a pretty fast pace story and I like it.
x3life chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
omg i just read this story...

and i love it!

its so cute and amazingg )
cherrypiesizzle chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Wow...River coming in was very sudden. lol.
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »