Reviews for Over You
Shewriteslove chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
hey its m&m

um i love this story and i got the perfect poem for the begin of this story and i will pm it to you when i have time

love the story

M&M
Rogue Ridge87 chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
Aw this was cute.

Well written. Loved the characters! And the whole falling in love with the best friend's brother is an awesome cliche to go on.

Good job.
TishDaFish chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
This story is love

Well done with it! I will have to read some more of your later. Keep up the good work
happyfulgrace chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
Good story! I absolutely loved it! Its a steady romance too and I love steady romance!
pandorka42 chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
AMAZING! Love your characters, the plot line, and the drama drama drama! Fantastic job. Keep it up. :)

-OHS
Hazelnut Romance chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
nice.
Marine Wifey chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Wow! I can't believe it's over! That was so good!

Favorite fer sure!
cbprice25 chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
Oh, that's wonderful. [side note: I am only just regaining the feeling in my left hand - pins and needles-y... typing is highly problematic.] I adore it, I adore this journey. And it really was a journey. For both of them, I think.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
Bloody brilliant! Haha, just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story!

xx
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
aww. :] i loved it!

i added this to my favorites, heh.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
OMG! *bursts into tears*
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
LOL. i just read your author's note and the last line about reader not reviewing - i cracked up. lol. omg. xD hilarious. i love this story, though :] i really like all the characters, and there's good structure to this story. it's also not extremely wordy or drawn out; it's just the right amount. hehe :] and i LOVED the han solo/leia and the harry potter references (your penname. verita... serum? lol). ahahaha. you're a great writer. keep up the good stuff!
Karlz4 chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
hi, I reviewed chapter...7, I think? XP

Anywho, I really liked this story. I actually stumbled upon it when looking at the cousin's profile and her favorite stories :D cause she really does pick good stories ]

Well, anyways, this is already on my favorites now :P but I think I'll look at ur profile :D
writesstuff chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
lol I liked this chapter...even if adam is being a complete ass in it XP

Oh, and nice HP 'cameos' lol XP Love the costumes lol

Review later XP

bye!

-karlz
eeerie chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
This was amazing. It was exceptionally well written, and I fell in love with all the characters - especially River. I want my own personal River!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »