Reviews for Over You
AJS chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
Oh wait, you're kayli? Hahaha all this time I was reading this and I didn't even know. Well, I think I can tell the difference in your works between the two accounts - the writing has matured, not that it was immature before but it has matured. This is a cute story :) It's kind of weird that River would be so nervous about asking Charlie to prom though when he knew how big of a crush that she had on him. Soo Im kind of confused - in the beginning Charlie said that the only person she confided about her crush was River, so she actually confessed to him that she liked him? And he still did nothing? -_-;; And he dated and played all those girls just because Charlie went on a few dates with Adam? Well, I guess, I can sort of see that, because at that time he didn't realize that his feelings for her were so strong, I guess, but yeah.

Anyways, cute story. I can't quite figure out Adam and if he's good or bad, or what his intentions are, or what he's really feeling, or maybe he's just a confused guy who can't make up his damn mind. I don't know. But please keep writing! I love River & Charlie a lot :)

- Alyssa
theGreyPebble chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
sweet ending
zoule chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
A very sweet story!
Shannyn chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Hey, I just wanted to say that the text Adam messaged her said "me & nikki broke up", and I think u meant "me & meghan" ]

Other than that, I like the story! D Especially the relationship between Callie and Char.
Lyona chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
I'm always excited to discover stories like this one. The story line may not be the most original (then again - what romance storyline is?), but the characters are mature and thought out and the passages are detailed in all the right ways. I can't tell you how excited I was that I didn't come to a point in the story where the female lead's reaction was so over the top (sarcastic, especially) that it took me out of the story - in fact, I was pleased to find there were points that felt really honest.

I loved it - keep writing!
rlyn chapter 14 . 5/22/2008
I just finished reading this for the second time in under two days, and I'm actually getting off my lazy arse to review. It's that good. (:

The dynamics and flow between all the characters are really believable, River and Charlie and Callie especially. And I adore River. ;D

Keep writing, I can't wait for more! I'm about to hop over to your other account now. x3
CaFFy chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I like River. :D
Jazzisabatmanfan chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
This story was awesome. I love this song and the use of the lyric as chapter titles.
HelloLovely chapter 14 . 4/25/2008
I really liked this story and I completely agree that people need a little cheese in their lives. D

Prime Example: My dad has already decided that I'm going to meet my future husband because I'll be walking around with my nose stuck in a book and a guy will be walking the opposite way as me with a briefcase, a coffee, and in a thousand dollar suit. Needless to say, I walk into him, he spills the coffee all over himself, and we fall in love. Hahaha, I like it, and it is full of cheese.

rjdickert chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
very awesome story!

StarEyed14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great first chapter. I just loved everything about it.

kendralyn chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Loved it. I thought that it was interesting that while we heard a lot about her pain after Adam dumped her, we heard almost nothing after River dumped her. I thought she should wallow a bit more.
Belle Femme chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
wow...i love this story...its my absolute favorites and you having each chapter named after the chorus line of Chris Daughtery Over you.

I actually want to cry right about now. the ending wasn't cheezy at all. It was perfect.
Belle Femme chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i read chapter one and i already love it!
Angelwings chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
La la la la love it! haha good job! Put up a sequel! i need to know more! haha great ending. i loved it!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »