Reviews for Over You
Xiaolu chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
New reader! :)

God, Riv is an idiot... -.- I just love your story. Charlie is very very nice and cute and I like her even if I'm a girl! *laughs* I really like the friendship she shares with Cal.

I like Riv too but now, he isn't one of my fav. Stupid jerk! xD

I hope Charlie and him will be together at the end.

And, thanks a lot for your story! You made me happier today after a crappy day.

I can't wait for more!
SamMalone chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
I did not think it was complete crap! You are such a good writer. I love this story. Although I think River acted like a complete jerk and Adam, well, I am rooting for some to just kick his butt. Poor Charlie, she makes up with Callie and then gets dump on by River. Please update soon.

SAM
one.summer.love chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
K, so I just have to tell you that this is probablly the best chapter in the story! And what a jerk of river, huh?
dabombticktick chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
AGH!

goddamit river!

have more faith buddy geez

why hasnt adam been beaten to a pulp yet?

hm? hmm?

lol

well thanks for updating

as fabulous as ever :D

please update soon!

your loyal reader,

justdance
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
ohh river messed up, what is he going to do to get back w/ her, he has to do something over the top.
Lady R chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Guys can be so...urgh! I'm so disappointed at River, I thought he was better than Adam. Adam is clearly dumb, but River? I hope Charlie would beat the crap out of both of them.

This chapter was not crap, although it showed a side of River I thought wouldn't exist, but he is a guy so I guess that's self-explanatory. I do hope you expand soon about what Adam keeps referring to as a "game".

Update soon please! :)
lilswtmai chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
OOMMGG. That freaking sucks. I feel so bad for Charlie & River! They are the absolute cutest together so I really hope they work things out. And Adam, that bastard! Who is he to think she'll take him right back after all hes done to her! And trying to mess her relationship w/ River up? If I was Charlie, I would of punched him. I cant believe River doesnt trust Charlie & he would think she's doing stuff w/ Alex. Argh! Lol Great story though. I love it. Keep them coming! )
theyStoleMyPenName chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
love this chap. all men are pigs. especially exes. LoL;p

looking forward to the next update.

- che
outsidersgirl chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
this is good
Doritos-Luvah chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
Oh, I KNEW IT! Those text messages! DAMMIT! Adam's an ass. I can't believe River actually said those things to Charlie. *le shocked*

All in all, great chapter. I think I spotted one or two mistakes but besides that, good chapter. Callie and Charlie made up, that's great. but now this. oy vey.

Update soon :)
Zephyr Zucchini chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
I'm too tired to come up with anything good to say-good job
Delayed Flight chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
Ah, I'm going to die! Stupid cliffhanger!

I feel bad, I was so angry at Callie that I didn't want Charlie to be the one to fix things, but I guess know I understand her better and I like her again!

Another awesome chapter!
OrangeTeddyBear chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
Ok, another absolutely amazing update! I have a couple things to say though: 1) How big of an idiot is Charlie? Why didn't she just tell River about the texts?

2) River is also an idiot- he should have given Charlie a chance to explain, but i do understand that irrational fear and jealousy he was probably suffering.

And now i shower you in praise because you totally deserve it and tell you how much i love this story, which i really do, and then beg you to have them work things out and live happily ever after. They are just so perfect together.

And it's totally nice of Charlie to make the first move towards repairing there friendship. I'm so glad they're friends again.

And thought completely irrelevant, i just have to ask does anyone else ever really look forward to summer and then when it gets here, just completely curse it and the horrible heat? Cos i totally am. It's boiling hot inside, I'm going to roast. But summer means Christmas and i can't hate that.

OrangeTeddyBear
LoveMySoul chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
Finally, some drama between Charlie and River. I was wondering when it would happen. No worries though, I know it'll all be over soon. Good job. ;)

~LoveMySoul~
OrangeTeddyBear chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
OMG! That was so sweet, that prom thing. I want a River. And he's liked her for 8 years? It's a wonder he hasn't gone crazy. But I'm so happy right now (im only just reading this now, cos i've been away). Only 3 chapters left. It makes me feel sad, this is a seriously awesome story. Drama? *Groans* I hope nothing too bad happens.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL