Reviews for Over You
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Aww! I love this story and I was going to wait until the last chapter to review but I noticed a fairly significant error, an I decided to tell you despite the odds of you still being on this site. You wrote that Adam and Nikki broke up but I'm pretty sure that he was dating Meghan. Wasn't Nikki the other friend, the one who hosted the Halloween party and was already married?
brinalovesyouxx chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Omg. Omgomgomg! This is such a cute anf funny story! I love it all and its just amazing and i love how everything ends up. And this story could have a really good sequel but im happy with everything you've done so all good! I cant wait to read more of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
cwr chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Hi,

wanted to read the whole story before I actually reviewed it. I realise that it's been 4 years since the completion of this story and your other story as well! Just wanted to say that it's really well written and on par with any professional romance novels. Love the progression of the story as well and the development of the characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Simply amazing. Loved it. I felt really connected with your characters and the situation seem real and not the mushy happy ever after that is often seen in fictionpress (maybe it was because it is based one a real life situation ... hahaha)
XOXO,
BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)

Ps: I fell in love with River and Alex and wanted to kick Adam's ass HARD for being a jackass. :)
realitysucksx chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
naaaaaaaaw th end ?!
did i tell you that i like river ? like reeeeally like ? :D hehe
job well done !
kept me entertained through out the day ! :D
keep it up :)
realitysucksx chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
i dont like adam ! hes .. hes .. he just sucks !
i love river though ;) hehe
loveSZbrownie chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
AWWWWW... i really loved this story. It was short, it was filled with those cute fluff filled moments and it was a beautiful escape from reality. Thank you!
dreeming chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
I like how, even with the loveable amount of fluff, you still managed to keep it pretty realistic. But now I want a real-life River too!
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Wow that was a great read
Choukou chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Ah! That was so cute, cliche, but cute. It still managed to make my heart do funny things and I seriously had to hold back tears because I'm at work. Even though I'm taking a break, how bad would it have looked if I burst out into tears? :P
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Yayy! Go Callie!

River, you sly dog... You and your romance and...strange nicknames xD
LoveAntiquity chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
After your coments on how much you love your reviews, I could not possibly deny dropping you a line ;) I really enjoyed 'Over YOu' (River is scrumily yummy and very lovely), I'm glad they got their 'happily ever after.'Thank you for sharing!
leavemeialone chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I am so glad to see Charlie get over that stupid douchebag. I can't even believe how long River has liked her and he finally swooped in once they broke up. I seriously hate the douche. Charlie deserved a good guy. River sounds like such a dream. :)
InkWitch chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Strange. To me, the best part of the story was how mature every one was being. I always have a stupidly teenagerly reaction to everything, even when in my head I'm going like "COME ON. Stop being such a BABY." I just CAN'T act mature even if I think maturely. The whole time I was going like "Don't forgive him Charlie DON'T FORGIVE THE BASTARD" but then when she did I just went like, hmmm. Okay. That makes total sense. Why was I thinking so bitchy?

River is a total child.
InkWitch chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Nope, sorry, I hate her. Despise her actually.

Poor River :(