Reviews for Over You
outsidersgirl chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
this is good
A.R.R chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Another great chapter! I really like that Charlie seems to be acting more and more like herself when she is around River. She is starting to loosen up and stop acting. Hopefully she'll realize that River really likes her and that she likes him!
Aqua Revolver chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
River is totally awesome!

I want one!

Where can I get one? :P
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
wow great chapter...I love River...I'm glad that Adam's jealous over them...cant wait to see what happens next...
devilish delish chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
OMFG! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

this is so god... i want more!

its coming along so quickly and it is so well written... definately my current fave of yours.
Venus Smurf1 chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
No, thank YOU! For writing this, I mean. Yes, you are amazing about quick updates. Most of us just aren't, so we're all the more appreciative.

And I'm loving the way this couple is developing. The pacing is absolutely perfect. Well done!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
No, I didn't know this chapter was up, and I didn't get the email alert for whatever reason. Thanks for giving me the heads up.

"You've done it to everyone else..." Ouch. Double ouch, even.

Nicely done!

Okay, so now I'm thinking that he dumped Kami because he wanted Charlie...but then why wait so long? That's stupid, because we all know his sister was trying to get them together for a long time. Couldn't be that he was holding back for his sister's sake, right?

Could be the age difference. How much older is River? I think you mentioned it, but I can't remember.

"I'm going to be the best boyfriend you've ever had..." Like it's hard to top Adam! Still...aw...

Loved the "are you pregnant" line, too. I can't count the number of times my dad has greeted my new significant others that way. Drives me nuts, but it's awfully funny.

Loved the ending, too. Very well done, and both beautiful and funny. I think I enjoyed this chapter even more than the last one, and that's saying something!
Sienna Mills chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Let me tell you something first, you were the first to ever reply to one of my reviews, thanks for that.

On to the chapter (you're warned I'm not very good at this...), I think you did a very good job on the explanation Char gave about her own feelings and how she couldn't trust anyone right now, even River, with her heart again.

I loved the whole dinner scene, I burst out laughing at Char's father bluntness and I liked how he didn't accept their relationship right away, reminded me a LOT of my own father.

By the way, I love the pet names, I forgot to tell you that on my last review, but I laughed so hard with the names you came up with!

Also, will you ever switch POVs? I know it would give quite a bit away, but I'm so curious about what happened between River and Adam.

Well, that's it. I hope you get some more reviews, since your story deserves it.
Venus Smurf1 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Wow. This story really is amazing, and I love the interaction between these two. Very well done! I'm looking forward to this dinner, and I'm desperately hoping you update soon!
LoveMySoul chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
I like where this is going and I LOVE River. I'm excited to see what happens next.
kingrankar76 chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
Aww this story is kinda fluffy and nice but i think it would be greater if u added a bit more humour. Anyways plz update soon.
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
awesome update...I dont like Adam...I love River/Charlie action...
Loca Motion chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Cute- I love the River/Charlie dynamic. This just keeps getting better and better.
lilswtmai chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
great story, please upload more! river & charlotte are so cute together. i hope they end up together! )
A.R.R chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
I just started reading this story a few days ago but I already love it! It's so good and River is so cute!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »