Reviews for Over You
Doritos-Luvah chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This story is currently one of my faves. Sure, it's a bit of a cliché (the whole, best friend's brother bit) but what story on FP isn't? What makes this story different from the others is that it's wonderfully written, and it's actually realistic. and for once, I'm glad it has more adult character (compared to the teenaged kiddies) River is just so charming, and Charlie is too damn naive. I love it and hope you update soon. :)
Aruru chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Hey. Apparently(if i spelt that wrong, please do correct me) I have time to review nicely today. Well what do you know? ) I caught an oopsie you made,"He would occasionally feed him a piece and I found myself doing the same with my manicotti." You are implying that he fed her some of the steak, I presume? But that's the only mistake I found obvious. If there are others, I didn't happen to notice them because I was so caught up in absorbing how well they acted with each other around their parents. This story almost sounds as if you were telling me a past experience of yours. I must say this is one of the most impressing stories I've ever read here on Fictionpress.

Much Love and adoration,

- Self-Diagnosed ADD (whose fast-paced reading has saved you from a terrifying hyper-sounding and/or short review with bad grammar and one too many capital letters, a smily face with four mouths, and twelve exclaimation points, with a possible number 1 randomly tossed in.)
Aruru chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
I reely like this chapter. I've read 1-5 this class and I'm hoping to redad chapter 6 as well, but, assuming I'm not going to make it, I just wanted to praise you for your superior story-writing skills before the bell just so happens to ring. ) I found nothing wrong with this chapter, or the ones before, and I'm fairly pleased. Most stories are like this,'The girl said she lyk went to tha stoer and bouht a kat.' But yours is simply... amazing. I can't find any other word for it. Just so you're aware, you will see a lot of shorter, crazed reviews from me, because I rarely have time to type something as well-mannered and well-written as this review.

Much love and adoration,

- Self-Diagnosed ADD
outsidersgirl chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Cricket Music chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
I was having a hard time deciding how much I liked this story until now. I think you've really hit your stride with this chapter. The pacing, characterization, and just all of the little details fell into place for me. I like how you establish the chemistry between River and Charlie through *showing* more than *telling*. I really like River's silliness,too (lilypuff, pfft!).

-Cricket
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
This chapter feels incomplete; nothing truly significant happens besides the interaction between Charlie and Callie. It seems as if that interaction could be lengthened, or it could be shortened and instead you could include the dinner in this chapter.

But maybe I'm just going through River-withdrawals. Ever since he was introduced to the story I just can't get enough!

Can't wait to see what happens at dinner with the parents. I'll be reading! Take care ;)
Sienna Mills chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Amazing, I've been wondering where you went, since I knew you had give up on Bloodlust, and now that I found you I'm kind of happy that you did give up on Bloodlust for a while, since I get to read this )

It's a cliché, the second Cal mentioned her brother I knew where you would take this, however you do it so much better than anyone else! Your story actually makes sense and the plot is different.

Their encounters don't seem forced and the reasoning behind the whole idea doesn't seem forced either.

The characters feel real, they actually seem like someone I could meet one day and the whole quirks you add here and there (like the coffee or the action movies as a cheering factor) add to the character’s realness (does this make sense? I hope so.)

Also, the fact that it all takes place when they’re actually adults or, for instance, that she doesn't admit that River was at the back of her mind when dating Adam (like so many stories do) is just another plus.

Her feelings, the way she copes with them and everything is well, amazing, you are really talented and if there's something I can say about your story is that (and the way I see it, this is a huge compliment) for a cliché (which I admit I love, no matter what) it's pretty real!

Well I think this is it, this is by far the longest review I ever wrote and I'll try to review the next chapters too - I'm kind of bad at remembering though, so no promises.
SamMalone chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Hilarious. Good Chapter. I can not wait until you update again. Pease update soon, I have to find out what River has in store for Charlie. :)
devilish delish chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
i like the tension between charlie and river.

this was good... wasn't my favorite chapter, but very good.

i like that i have no idea whats going to happen next.. not your typical angst-ridden story.

keep it up!

oh and you should have another encounter with the asshole :D:D:D:D
Loca Motion chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Some definite chemistry between River and Charlie. Good job. I can't tell whether or not it's going to be predictable, which means it isn't yet. Does that make any sense?

Anyway good story. I hope you continue.
outsidersgirl chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
LoveMySoul chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I was just browsing on FP looking for a good story to read and I think I found it. I like where this is going so far and I urge you to keep writing.
BlackPetal chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Wow, this story is a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm really interested in what's going to happen (hopefully lots of pain and discomfort for Adam!). Update soon!
SamMalone chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
I have added you to my Author alert and Favorite Stories list. You must update soon! You are such a good writer and your story is hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! Your story is to good be left abandon!
outsidersgirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2007