Reviews for Over You
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
I'm new reader...I like your story...I'm glad that Adam is jealous over Charlie and River...cant wait to read more!
devilish delish chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
ok so i really really like this.. i think it is going really well. id like to see a little more info here and there about callie's work guy... you havent mentioned a word about it... i think it would really help develop callie's character.

and i think she needs to yell at adam a little more. a little longer rant. though i like her calling him a pretentious asshole.

overall good work, like always. i love you. you are my person.
CATs177 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
So, this story is fantastic. I really like the plot line and it seems more original that many pieces I have read lately. Please update quickly!
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Only one sentence gnawed at me:

"His fingers stopped moving against my second for a microsecond before he continued." It's right after she asks River why he hates Adam so much.

More public thanks, thank you! It's so nice to be noticed ;)

And once again, great work. I like River a lot more in this chapter. Seeing how he and Adam (re)act around each other (and when talking about each other), makes me trust him a tiny bit more. Such a cute scene blossomed in my mind's eye when I pictured River and Charlie curled up together watching Harry Potter. I can't wait to see what will happen once Adam (eventually) confronts Charlie!

Take care :)
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Still loving it :)

Finding this update just makes my day... Given, it is only 8am here. But I haven't slept in 38 hours; so really, finding this chapter has made my day and a half. Thank you!

Also, I love and hate River already. But I like to be suspicious of everybody if just to keep myself amused. I'm worried about him hurting Callie (a great sign, showing that your readers are truly identifying with your main character). On the other hand, I harbor no affection for Adam whatsoever. Feel free to kill him off anytime; I forgive you. How dare he let himself be seen with Meghan after only-what was it?-a week! Also, no grammar mistakes once again! Congratulations! (It's not entirely hard to find these days, but it is terribly refreshing, no?)

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for the public thanks (that might not make sense outside my head but I haven't had my energy drink yet this hour).

Great chapter. Take care :)
A.R.R chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I'm so glad I found this story! It's really good so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
outsidersgirl chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
this is good
devilish delish chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
I like River's confidence. I have noticed you make all your guys kinda cocky... but with River it comes across as sweet confidence.

Lo Mein. YUCK!

Proposition... it makes me laugh. Because I love that word.

Keep going... I love this and where its going!

Tuesday... almost here! yey!
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
I. LOVE. THIS.

Bravo on fantastic grammar and totally believable characters. I'm going through an itty-bitty heartbreak of my own and THIS is JUST what I needed.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
HeyAyashe chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
wow..i really like ur story so far D

it's very entertaining and sometimes i forget i'm reading haha

so i hope you'll be updating soon ]
Venus Smurf1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Amazing! This was even better than the last chapter, and I hadn't thought that would be possible! I think I love you, just so you know.

Seriously, though, that's one impressive cliffie. I almost cried when I realized the chapter was over. Please, sir, may I have some more?
Kayli chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
lovely. :)
devilish delish chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
i already like river! yey!

anyways... alex...hm...seems like a nice guy..would be interesting to see if that goes anywhere, even with a character other than charlie.

callie seems to be falling, fast.

overall i like where its going! keep up the good work!
one.summer.love chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Great chappie!

Please update soon, I am so waiting!
devilish delish chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i think that callie should be a good cook. seriously. but then again, that worked well.

adam seems like a bitch.

i really like where this is going.

whats with the brother thing? seriously... we think alike. its great.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »