Reviews for Over You
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
This chapter feels incomplete; nothing truly significant happens besides the interaction between Charlie and Callie. It seems as if that interaction could be lengthened, or it could be shortened and instead you could include the dinner in this chapter.

But maybe I'm just going through River-withdrawals. Ever since he was introduced to the story I just can't get enough!

Can't wait to see what happens at dinner with the parents. I'll be reading! Take care ;)
Sienna Mills chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Amazing, I've been wondering where you went, since I knew you had give up on Bloodlust, and now that I found you I'm kind of happy that you did give up on Bloodlust for a while, since I get to read this )

It's a cliché, the second Cal mentioned her brother I knew where you would take this, however you do it so much better than anyone else! Your story actually makes sense and the plot is different.

Their encounters don't seem forced and the reasoning behind the whole idea doesn't seem forced either.

The characters feel real, they actually seem like someone I could meet one day and the whole quirks you add here and there (like the coffee or the action movies as a cheering factor) add to the character’s realness (does this make sense? I hope so.)

Also, the fact that it all takes place when they’re actually adults or, for instance, that she doesn't admit that River was at the back of her mind when dating Adam (like so many stories do) is just another plus.

Her feelings, the way she copes with them and everything is well, amazing, you are really talented and if there's something I can say about your story is that (and the way I see it, this is a huge compliment) for a cliché (which I admit I love, no matter what) it's pretty real!

Well I think this is it, this is by far the longest review I ever wrote and I'll try to review the next chapters too - I'm kind of bad at remembering though, so no promises.
SamMalone chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Hilarious. Good Chapter. I can not wait until you update again. Pease update soon, I have to find out what River has in store for Charlie. :)
devilish delish chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
i like the tension between charlie and river.

this was good... wasn't my favorite chapter, but very good.

i like that i have no idea whats going to happen next.. not your typical angst-ridden story.

keep it up!

oh and you should have another encounter with the asshole :D:D:D:D
Loca Motion chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Some definite chemistry between River and Charlie. Good job. I can't tell whether or not it's going to be predictable, which means it isn't yet. Does that make any sense?

Anyway good story. I hope you continue.
outsidersgirl chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
this is good
LoveMySoul chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I was just browsing on FP looking for a good story to read and I think I found it. I like where this is going so far and I urge you to keep writing.
BlackPetal chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Wow, this story is a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm really interested in what's going to happen (hopefully lots of pain and discomfort for Adam!). Update soon!
SamMalone chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
I have added you to my Author alert and Favorite Stories list. You must update soon! You are such a good writer and your story is hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! Your story is to good be left abandon!
outsidersgirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
this is good
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
I'm new reader...I like your story...I'm glad that Adam is jealous over Charlie and River...cant wait to read more!
devilish delish chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
ok so i really really like this.. i think it is going really well. id like to see a little more info here and there about callie's work guy... you havent mentioned a word about it... i think it would really help develop callie's character.

and i think she needs to yell at adam a little more. a little longer rant. though i like her calling him a pretentious asshole.

overall good work, like always. i love you. you are my person.
CATs177 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
So, this story is fantastic. I really like the plot line and it seems more original that many pieces I have read lately. Please update quickly!
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Only one sentence gnawed at me:

"His fingers stopped moving against my second for a microsecond before he continued." It's right after she asks River why he hates Adam so much.

More public thanks, thank you! It's so nice to be noticed ;)

And once again, great work. I like River a lot more in this chapter. Seeing how he and Adam (re)act around each other (and when talking about each other), makes me trust him a tiny bit more. Such a cute scene blossomed in my mind's eye when I pictured River and Charlie curled up together watching Harry Potter. I can't wait to see what will happen once Adam (eventually) confronts Charlie!

Take care :)
Polka Panda Rockstar chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Still loving it :)

Finding this update just makes my day... Given, it is only 8am here. But I haven't slept in 38 hours; so really, finding this chapter has made my day and a half. Thank you!

Also, I love and hate River already. But I like to be suspicious of everybody if just to keep myself amused. I'm worried about him hurting Callie (a great sign, showing that your readers are truly identifying with your main character). On the other hand, I harbor no affection for Adam whatsoever. Feel free to kill him off anytime; I forgive you. How dare he let himself be seen with Meghan after only-what was it?-a week! Also, no grammar mistakes once again! Congratulations! (It's not entirely hard to find these days, but it is terribly refreshing, no?)

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for the public thanks (that might not make sense outside my head but I haven't had my energy drink yet this hour).

Great chapter. Take care :)
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »