Reviews for Over You
loveSZbrownie chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
AWWWWW... i really loved this story. It was short, it was filled with those cute fluff filled moments and it was a beautiful escape from reality. Thank you!
dreeming chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
I like how, even with the loveable amount of fluff, you still managed to keep it pretty realistic. But now I want a real-life River too!
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Wow that was a great read
Choukou chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Ah! That was so cute, cliche, but cute. It still managed to make my heart do funny things and I seriously had to hold back tears because I'm at work. Even though I'm taking a break, how bad would it have looked if I burst out into tears? :P
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Yayy! Go Callie!

River, you sly dog... You and your romance and...strange nicknames xD
LoveAntiquity chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
After your coments on how much you love your reviews, I could not possibly deny dropping you a line ;) I really enjoyed 'Over YOu' (River is scrumily yummy and very lovely), I'm glad they got their 'happily ever after.'Thank you for sharing!
leavemeialone chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I am so glad to see Charlie get over that stupid douchebag. I can't even believe how long River has liked her and he finally swooped in once they broke up. I seriously hate the douche. Charlie deserved a good guy. River sounds like such a dream. :)
InkWitch chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Strange. To me, the best part of the story was how mature every one was being. I always have a stupidly teenagerly reaction to everything, even when in my head I'm going like "COME ON. Stop being such a BABY." I just CAN'T act mature even if I think maturely. The whole time I was going like "Don't forgive him Charlie DON'T FORGIVE THE BASTARD" but then when she did I just went like, hmmm. Okay. That makes total sense. Why was I thinking so bitchy?

River is a total child.
InkWitch chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Nope, sorry, I hate her. Despise her actually.

Poor River :(
InkWitch chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
What I love the most about this story so far is the best friend. Seriously. She's just AWESOME, and I love the fact that you only made one super close best friend rather than a whole bunch of friends. I don't want to sound horrible and cynical but I always believe that girls find it harder to make good and best friends because they're always so emotionally scary :P

GO CALLIE!
ffh chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
adorable .. absolutly loved it !
Roman Candles chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Love it!
C.K.Genes chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
Chapter 13's opening line was amusing, ""I hate him," I said savagely, repeatedly stabbing my coffee ice cream with a spoon. At this point, I wasn't sure which him I hated, but saying it had a way of making me feel better. " It kinda reminds me of the beginning of the story, and it draws attention to the fact that history is seemingly repeating itself but not exactly... It also feels to me, that her grief is much more less than when she was dumped by Adam...

I love how the tide has changed, Adam is continuously sending her text messages saying things like "sorry" which is completely opposite to the text he sent her when the broke up asking about how to get Meghan back !

Again you can see River's playful personality, ""I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you," I looked at him, puzzled. Why did this sound so familiar? "And I know I can't take it back.""

One of my favourite lines in this chapter: "By the time the third phone call came about, I answered and reamed him a new one, telling him if he ever tried contacting me again, he would finally understand the meaning of sorry."

Alas, the finale chapter, Chapter 14:

I think that this chapter was good for an ending. No new problems, no resolutions, just a nice conclusion and show of Charlie and River's life after overcoming their problem in their relationship. I also like how you suggested the possibility of Callie overcoming her hurt from Jeff with Alex after she let it slip that she saw the christmas tree at his house. The way you showed that she was completely over Adam was great ! The ringtone and the lyrics, smart ;)

Overall I really liked this story as it made me laugh and get serious. I also liked how at times I could relate to the characters and I admire the different personalities of the characters. Kudos for not going on and on about her birth mother, instead mentioning it, and helping her get over it to some extent.

Good job ! I hope you continue to write more stories ! I shall look out for them ! Now excuse me while I go to pop some popcorn :)
C.K.Genes chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Now I'm up to reviewing Chapter 12. Is Adam going to show up ? Or was Chapter 9 the last of him ? :)

Haha I can definitely say that River and Tim are my favourite characters ! Despite the small appearances of Charlie's dad, he never fails to crack me up ! Again his blunt personality is apparent as he says to Char, "Charlotte. You're my daughter and I love you, but you need to stop acting like such a bitch and talk to your friend." Ahahahaha !

Thank goodness Charlie has realised that she is over Adam ! YESSSS ! Haha sorry about that. I just found the whole Charlie and Adam thing tiring.

Sigh. I know its realistic for a character to have insecurities but why River, why ? I like how Charlie was strong enough to threaten them to leave. I also like how she kept in her tears until she reached her apartment. To me, it shows that she has grown as a character, especially in this chapter, how she outright rejects Adam and is strong enough to talk back to River after his accusation. Great job ! :)
C.K.Genes chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Chapter 10: please please please do not hurt River :( I like him too much ! I think Charlie deserves someone who will treat her right, unlike Adam who treats her as a reserve.

Alright back to the reviewing, I'm amazed at how calm Charlie is when River bursts into her bathroom when she's in the bath! But then again, that is Charlie's character, and I guess she is just acting calm. I liked how you described River frantically trying to unknot the robe that she so tightly tied before walking out of the bathroom. I could picture the whole thing, them making out while River fumbles for the knot! Haha !

HALLELUJAH ! River FlNALLY confesses to her ! And Charlie FINALLY understands that he likes/loves her !

OMG Jeff just HAPPENED to 'forget' to mention that he was MARRIED ? When I read it, I was like, WHAT ? This was really unexpected, I thought Callie would say that he had a fiance or something, but MARRIED? Woah ! Step back ! And I cant believe all the things Jeff said to Callie about getting and divorce and stuff - how cliche. Now the only thing to do is keep reading to see if he really does divorce his wife or not !

In Chapter 11, I could really feel the conflict inside Charlie when she was contemplating on contacting Callie or not. I could also sympathise with her when she thought that it was the best friend's job to tell her the truth. I know how it feels as I've been in a similar situation with my friend.. Anyway, just wanted to say, a job well done ! :)

Haha you made me laugh when Charlie replied to River that she was in a hurry because they had to go before he changed his mind ! And I love River's character ! How he decided to ask her to prom depending on whether the ice cracked or not ! Too cute ! ;)
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »