Reviews for Over You
DorkExpress chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Loved your story, but I think I need a River in my life as well. Adams a prick and Cal is awesome!

XOXO
Nini61278 chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
I really liked this story!
blithe.serendipity chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
I like this song too :) Chris Daughtry's the best.

Anyways, cute little story. I liked it, though it was a little too cliche? But it was written pretty well and was a nice read.

Thanks for writing
Riley T chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
loved it and it was short and sweet thanks for sharing
mi-to-chan chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
I didn't realize I already read this before half-way through the third chapter. I guess I was too "young" to be able to relate when I first stumbled upon this and although I've only recently turned 18 (legal in Canada yay!), I found it a lovely change from all the high school cliches. Nonetheless, I continued and I absolutely adored the relationship Charlie had with everyone especially with River and Callie. I was worried 14 chapters wouldn't be enough to sum up the entire story but it was perfectly done! :) Keep up the lovely writing and wish for more stories to come!
je-kay24 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Aww... This made me feel all warm and gooey inside. :) I thought your whole story was well-written and had a good pace. The only thing that I would critique is how River and Charlie started their whole fake romance. Right off the bat they seemed to be like a real couple rather than a fake one, I liked all the parts you had maybe just a few more run-ins with Adam would make the transition more believable. But, other than that I really liked your story. I especially loved the ending that hinted at the Alex and Callie future hook-up. :)
King Patch chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
:D I found this story again
j.c-chic chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
My curiousity is piqued. Who called?
Last Wish chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
hehe I like! If only life can be as cliche as this :[
Alanisaur chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Cute!
ThoseLittleMoments chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Amazing story! (:

Loved it so much!

Officially one of my favourites! (:

I love River and Charlie. (;
dear zonette chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Thank you so much for a wonderful story! I loved it and it really gave me a great romance fix! It wasn't cheesy or too predicatable. I loved it so very much! It was such a sweet story and the chapters flowed perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this!
DreamingInNewYork chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
Aw, I'm sorry your real-life River is absent! Mine just become an Adam, so maybe you're better off.

Great story, though. What is buckcherry?
SA chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I felt so dumb, but I literally yelled "Oh, I get it! Ol' Man RIVER," about 30 seconds ago.

I kinda love this story.
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i love Charlie's way of feelnig better for herself. i love callie, she's so supportive. and i LOVE ice cream.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »