Reviews for Over You
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
this story is amazing.

I don't normally post reviews but I am this time.

Random breakup story:my boyfriend dumped me because he thought it wasn't working although he still loved me...

anyway. He got over me after FOUR DAYS.

We didn't speak for nearly a week after that.

And I started to see him more of a best friend. And my feeling faded. However, on friday - we went clubbing got pissed, and I kissed him once.

So feelings kinda returned for him. Eek. I'm a mess. And so I love stories like this
FictionPressWorm chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
I fell head over heals in love with your story! I mean it! It is truly amazing! Not just the plot, but the writing itself!

I really liked how you made everything seem so realistic. Even though I may have hated Charlies a time or two, I still loved the way you drew her character. I'm in love with all of your characters actually (except for Adam and Jeff).

I also liked how you described Charlie's and Callie's friendship and how you didn't make Callie as only a best friend. What I mean to say is that you gave her her own life. IN many books, fictions and movies the best friend is always the supporting one, but never has a life of her own. The whole story usually revolves around the main character, which doesn't happen in real life. You changed it and made it more realistic. I loved it.

I also really liked the way you described Charlie's feelings. They were so raw. It seemed to me that I almost felt what she felt by just reading it.

Oh, God. I don't have more words. I really loved your story and I'm set on reading your other stories as soon as I can. Hope you continue writing, because you have a talent and with your writing I'm sure you bring joy to people like me (fiction press addicts).

So yeah, keep writing and GOOD LUCK!
Barbie826 chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Pretty predictable and cheesy.

But I liked the idea somewhat. The story just felt short to me though. Like some things happened really fast and I would have rather seem them develop more.
DorkExpress chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Loved your story, but I think I need a River in my life as well. Adams a prick and Cal is awesome!

XOXO
Nini61278 chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
I really liked this story!
blithe.serendipity chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
I like this song too :) Chris Daughtry's the best.

Anyways, cute little story. I liked it, though it was a little too cliche? But it was written pretty well and was a nice read.

Thanks for writing
Riley T chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
loved it and it was short and sweet thanks for sharing
mi-to-chan chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
I didn't realize I already read this before half-way through the third chapter. I guess I was too "young" to be able to relate when I first stumbled upon this and although I've only recently turned 18 (legal in Canada yay!), I found it a lovely change from all the high school cliches. Nonetheless, I continued and I absolutely adored the relationship Charlie had with everyone especially with River and Callie. I was worried 14 chapters wouldn't be enough to sum up the entire story but it was perfectly done! :) Keep up the lovely writing and wish for more stories to come!
je-kay24 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Aww... This made me feel all warm and gooey inside. :) I thought your whole story was well-written and had a good pace. The only thing that I would critique is how River and Charlie started their whole fake romance. Right off the bat they seemed to be like a real couple rather than a fake one, I liked all the parts you had maybe just a few more run-ins with Adam would make the transition more believable. But, other than that I really liked your story. I especially loved the ending that hinted at the Alex and Callie future hook-up. :)
King Patch chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
:D I found this story again
j.c-chic chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
My curiousity is piqued. Who called?
Last Wish chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
hehe I like! If only life can be as cliche as this :[
Alanisaur chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Cute!
matchutea chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Amazing story! (:

Loved it so much!

Officially one of my favourites! (:

I love River and Charlie. (;
dear zonette chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Thank you so much for a wonderful story! I loved it and it really gave me a great romance fix! It wasn't cheesy or too predicatable. I loved it so very much! It was such a sweet story and the chapters flowed perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this!
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »