Reviews for Over You
non.graceful chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I loved this from chapter three to the very end :)

Personally, the relationship should have been more... Longer? You could have brought more things into the story by having more chapters...

Overal it was great... Chapter two and one were let downs... It wasn't until Rier entered that it did get more interesting ;)
Candescence chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Ooo...I love how you incorporated the lyrics of the songs into the chapter titles. Very simple, yet creative. This story was very cute. Cliche and all. Good job
Lissya chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Hey, good story so far but you may want to watch the passage where Charlie is speaking to Callie, because you substituted one name for the other at one point.
Astarael-11 chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
Um oh my gosh, this was seriously one of the cutest stories ever. It really was very good. I loved your writing style and I could definitely see the different personalities of all the different characters (and also the hotness of certain characters ;))

I just really loved the whole concept and Adam was such a jerk. I can't believe he was playing two people (and I really hope that the guy who did this to you as well got his just desserts because it's never cool to do that). I'm glad Charlie found the right guy in the end and that Callie wasn't too put out by it.

I loved Charlie's mum, she seemed so cool. Hehehe, I love it when the parents in stories know that the main characters should've ended up together from the very beginning.

Anyway, I know you wrote this a while back but I hope you've found someone nicer than 'Adam' and that you have indeed found your 'River' because, let's be honest, he's one attractive man (even though he's a fictional character but when did that stop a crush?)
Violet-Madness chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
I'll start off by saying just how awesome this story is. Basically, super awesome. I loved the characters, *Loved* River, and loved how none of this story seemed contrite or stupid or fluffy or silly. Callie's like an actual person, not a cardboard cutout of a friend you find in most novels (agh, the 2-D BFF!) and all of your characters are perfectly fleshed out. You took a best-friend's-brother story and turned it into something magnificent. Kudos;D
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
this story is amazing.

I don't normally post reviews but I am this time.

Random breakup story:my boyfriend dumped me because he thought it wasn't working although he still loved me...

anyway. He got over me after FOUR DAYS.

We didn't speak for nearly a week after that.

And I started to see him more of a best friend. And my feeling faded. However, on friday - we went clubbing got pissed, and I kissed him once.

So feelings kinda returned for him. Eek. I'm a mess. And so I love stories like this
FictionPressWorm chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
I fell head over heals in love with your story! I mean it! It is truly amazing! Not just the plot, but the writing itself!

I really liked how you made everything seem so realistic. Even though I may have hated Charlies a time or two, I still loved the way you drew her character. I'm in love with all of your characters actually (except for Adam and Jeff).

I also liked how you described Charlie's and Callie's friendship and how you didn't make Callie as only a best friend. What I mean to say is that you gave her her own life. IN many books, fictions and movies the best friend is always the supporting one, but never has a life of her own. The whole story usually revolves around the main character, which doesn't happen in real life. You changed it and made it more realistic. I loved it.

I also really liked the way you described Charlie's feelings. They were so raw. It seemed to me that I almost felt what she felt by just reading it.

Oh, God. I don't have more words. I really loved your story and I'm set on reading your other stories as soon as I can. Hope you continue writing, because you have a talent and with your writing I'm sure you bring joy to people like me (fiction press addicts).

So yeah, keep writing and GOOD LUCK!
Barbie826 chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Pretty predictable and cheesy.

But I liked the idea somewhat. The story just felt short to me though. Like some things happened really fast and I would have rather seem them develop more.
DorkExpress chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Loved your story, but I think I need a River in my life as well. Adams a prick and Cal is awesome!

Nini61278 chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
I really liked this story!
blithe.serendipity chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
I like this song too :) Chris Daughtry's the best.

Anyways, cute little story. I liked it, though it was a little too cliche? But it was written pretty well and was a nice read.

Thanks for writing
Riley T chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
loved it and it was short and sweet thanks for sharing
mi-to-chan chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
I didn't realize I already read this before half-way through the third chapter. I guess I was too "young" to be able to relate when I first stumbled upon this and although I've only recently turned 18 (legal in Canada yay!), I found it a lovely change from all the high school cliches. Nonetheless, I continued and I absolutely adored the relationship Charlie had with everyone especially with River and Callie. I was worried 14 chapters wouldn't be enough to sum up the entire story but it was perfectly done! :) Keep up the lovely writing and wish for more stories to come!
je-kay24 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Aww... This made me feel all warm and gooey inside. :) I thought your whole story was well-written and had a good pace. The only thing that I would critique is how River and Charlie started their whole fake romance. Right off the bat they seemed to be like a real couple rather than a fake one, I liked all the parts you had maybe just a few more run-ins with Adam would make the transition more believable. But, other than that I really liked your story. I especially loved the ending that hinted at the Alex and Callie future hook-up. :)
King Patch chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
:D I found this story again
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »