Reviews for Over You
je-kay24 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Aww... This made me feel all warm and gooey inside. :) I thought your whole story was well-written and had a good pace. The only thing that I would critique is how River and Charlie started their whole fake romance. Right off the bat they seemed to be like a real couple rather than a fake one, I liked all the parts you had maybe just a few more run-ins with Adam would make the transition more believable. But, other than that I really liked your story. I especially loved the ending that hinted at the Alex and Callie future hook-up. :)
King Patch chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
:D I found this story again
j.c-chic chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
My curiousity is piqued. Who called?
Last Wish chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
hehe I like! If only life can be as cliche as this :[
Alanisaur chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Cute!
matchutea chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Amazing story! (:

Loved it so much!

Officially one of my favourites! (:

I love River and Charlie. (;
dear zonette chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Thank you so much for a wonderful story! I loved it and it really gave me a great romance fix! It wasn't cheesy or too predicatable. I loved it so very much! It was such a sweet story and the chapters flowed perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this!
DreamingInNewYork chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
Aw, I'm sorry your real-life River is absent! Mine just become an Adam, so maybe you're better off.

Great story, though. What is buckcherry?
SA chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I felt so dumb, but I literally yelled "Oh, I get it! Ol' Man RIVER," about 30 seconds ago.

I kinda love this story.
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i love Charlie's way of feelnig better for herself. i love callie, she's so supportive. and i LOVE ice cream.
honey splattered brains chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
AWW i wish it was a longer story but i love it regardless :D
honey splattered brains chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
... RHALRSDFJ river is such a wimpy dumb ass. XD i cant believe he was so scared to ask her to prom.
honey splattered brains chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
OMG. WHAT? 8D i did not see that coming. /rushes to next chapter
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I LOVE IT! But I do feel for you. Adam is such an asshole. But I'm glad you found your River :) And also, I want to read that stand alone of Charlie with Alex. I think that'd be very interesting :)
TraceAndHerStickmen chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Firstly? I agree on the whole sequel thing.

Just wanted to say that I really really like this story, and it's one of my favourites on fictionpress. (:

Keep writing!