Reviews for Over You
honey splattered brains chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
AWW i wish it was a longer story but i love it regardless :D
honey splattered brains chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
... RHALRSDFJ river is such a wimpy dumb ass. XD i cant believe he was so scared to ask her to prom.
honey splattered brains chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
OMG. WHAT? 8D i did not see that coming. /rushes to next chapter
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I LOVE IT! But I do feel for you. Adam is such an asshole. But I'm glad you found your River :) And also, I want to read that stand alone of Charlie with Alex. I think that'd be very interesting :)
TraceAndHerStickmen chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Firstly? I agree on the whole sequel thing.

Just wanted to say that I really really like this story, and it's one of my favourites on fictionpress. (:

Keep writing!
Marshie-kun chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
So far so good. But I do have one complaint: You kept getting Callie and Charlie's names mixed up, which can be pretty confusing and annoying. Might not have been such a good idea to have their names sounding and looking so alike if you weren't going to read through the chapters and check for any mistakes, before uploading them.
mitsuki44 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
!

AHH! I just wanted to say, I really love this story! :D

I've read up to Chapter 12 so far, and what I love about this the most is that I always just want to keep reading this! It's amazing in the way that it flows - everything just seems to come so EASY to you (which I think is really impressive because something of this calibre would take me a lifetime to complete).

Although the premise of this story is just a tad bit of a cliche, it's written in a way that makes it seem...more than just that. I'd have to say that my favourite character is River because WOW, he sounds like my vision of the perfect man. *drools*

lol, just kidding :P

No, but seriously, River is such a sweetheart and I love that he's so kind and such a gentleman towards Charlie. Hehe...his crush(?) on her was just too cute because he was trying so hard to be inconspicuous, but everyone around him could totally see that he had a thing for her, even if she couldn't herself :P

Callie seems like a real dear, and I'm sorry things couldn't work out for her and Jeff. I'm glad that she didn't run back into her relationship with him and chose to end it instead - although I'm sure that was hard, I think that she definitely deserved to be more than that. Even if they had gotten back together, I don't think that they could have lasted, because how could you trust your SO if they had kept something so monumentous from you?

One thing I'm quite jealous of is Callie's friendship with Charlie (biffle-ship? lol :P) I've always wanted a friend that I could be that that close with and I think it's great that they're always there for each other. It's great that although they fight sometimes, they can get past their differences and support each other and just be there for each other. I'm hoping that Callie gets together with Alex - they seem like they would make a really cute couple :)

And even though this might sound kinda bad, I thought it was nice that River got so jealous of Alex and Adam - it just makes him all the more human and more of a person than a "stud" to me, I guess :P

I don't really like Adam's character - he was kinda a prick from what I read of him in the last chapter. He broke up with Meghan (that was another thing...was it Meghan or Nikki? I think you wrote Nikki in the chapter in the text, but I thought that Nikki was the host of the party that River and Charlie and Callie were at before Adam crashed it and that she was married?) and just expected her to jump back into his arms? Please, honey, she's moved on to bigger and better things. Arrogant, much?

Anyways, yeah. Oh! I really love the little personal things about how Charlie's dad is really protective of his little girl and how Charlie's mom would take her aside and give her little talks but also be completely goofy too. I think these things really add to the story by making it YOURS and I love them!

I know that the story's already complete, so I can't wait to keep reading the rest of it! Thanks for writing this! :DD
vampireprincess19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
aww this was a cute story :-) x
xjo orange chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
So very cutesy, but I liked it a lot! It ended on a great note :)
maaajajak chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I love your story a lot, it's a really awesome one.
Aradia Cloud chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
IDIOT! Don't text Adam back, the bastard. God! How stupid could you get?
The Professionals chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
I loved this story! You have a fantastic writing style! It just pulls you in. Very enjoyable read! Charlie and River are so awesome!
strawberrycrush chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Superb...!

I love River and Adam isn imbecile..!

My favorite part was when he says 'i can do everything for you'..cheesy but it just felt good..!

Lovely work..!
Ederra chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Aww... that was so cute! I really enjoyed reading your fic, it was really good. I don't know if you like/hate people pointing out grammar mistakes...etc, I'm going to take the risk. In chapter 7 first line, you wrote, 'not unpleased', it doesn't really make sense... (either pleased or unpleased)

I absolutely loved it :)
Little Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hi! Oh my, have to say this is one of the best I ever read by far...the touching scenes and the emotional ups and downs...I hope you do a story of Callie and Alex...It seems sad that River and Charlie got their happy ending while those two have yet to... Very well done!
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »