Reviews for Cycle
ticktockman chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
exiteing!

it is lovely seeing the world from a different angle that we are used to. I love this.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
The idea of using bees is really interesting... its not an animal or creature most ppl like, yet you definitely made me relate to them... very good piece.. a new take on the whole idea..
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I loved this poem! I felt sorry for the bees when it was winter and everything was dying. I cheered (with the them!) as summer brought new life for the bees. It really does show the cycle of life especially in nature and different seasons. Well done!
i am not what i have chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
this poem is truly beautiful! interesting subject :)
xEmoMuffinx chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Another review I felt compelled to make. I like your poem! It's got a good moral theme! I reckon yours has a more realistic one than mine..."determination...persistence..."...*shiver*

Anyway, nice rhymes! I find it a bit hard to find the appropriate word if I have to stick to a rhyming pattern.
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Hello! Cute poem. :)

The one bit of criticism that I have is that the last stanza doesn't rhyme like the others do. "Rainfall" doesn't match "once more". It sort of through me off when I was reading it. You might want to look at it.

Nice work, otherwise! Hope you did well in the contest!

- Ruatha
Near chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Pale grass? Wow, I love that! -

Your poem makes me fell cold. It made me fell like the bees were asking, "so what do we do now?"