Reviews for Bombs Bursting in Air Mostly
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoyed this! Their arguing was really funny!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh I love this ;)
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Very sweet, I enjoyed this. Well done!
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This. Is. Adorable. :)

It's also a fricking long one-shot too, but I love it :)
Ravina chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is very sweet! It makes me want to drag my boyfriend to see fireworks just so we can kiss under them...how sappy do I sound?

- Rebekah
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was so sweet! Andrew seems like a nice guy, and I really like Is. Great job. :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love this, because the ending was different. Usually it's "OMG is that what happened? I totally forgive you now! I love you again." I like how she didn't jump into his arms, but the issue was still resolved.

Good stuff.
Stylo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aww!

And that, my friends, is called closure.

I don't think there's ever such a thing as a good break up. But at least you have the reconcilliation here after :)

Good job. It was very readable, light-hearted, and funny :)
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
well, i really liked this little piece. it's kinda really good actually. i'm surprised you don't have more reviews because i think this is great. it's not cliche, but not depressing and the language is nice as well. you may have a few words missing here and there, but aside from that, you did an amazing job
milenaa chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
From the ones I've read so far, I guess this was the best writing you did. I like how the ending is still left a bit open, even if they have sort of talked it out. Nice work! A few errors, true, but nothing that would make most readers cringe.
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hehe. Since the fourth of July? Nice.

Anyway, this was cute. Hope to read some more of your stuff. )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is very different, and very well-written! Such an original plot (with some many seen things, but that's excusable). I really like this one because it's not typical "girl gets guy" or "guy gets girl." But it's still sweet, and I'm very glad artistic dreamer suggested this to me, which is why I'm adding it to my c2. (:
Limera chapter 1 . 9/29/2007