Reviews for Bleh You Suck
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Omg :p I cnt wait to see wt will happen next :D, please update soon? *flutters eyelashes*
Seriah Black Sheep chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
This story is epic. I love the playful sarcastic bantering present throughout the entire story.

Major points for the conversation about not liking goth romance, followed by Gregory's goth entrance, in chapter 4. XD

Gahh cliffhanger! And it's the one I was waiting for the entire story!

If you have abandoned this story, please at least relieve the pain of the cliffhanger.
cerulean-azure chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Cliff hanger alert lol. Nice story, good flow.
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
aha i'm loving this story :P
Ruby Sue chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Hmm. I have a feeling this isn't going to be updated anytime soon but I'd still like to say that I really like it and wish you would continue writing it.
Miranda Cougar chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Love all the witty gestures and remarks put in to play here. Awesome work. Please update soon!
i love life chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
wow both guys together...

what will she do...

gr8 story...

update soon pls
Lady Katreina chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Uh oh. Moscovitz will get the wrong impression but Henders will think she's getting the guy. (Unless he -isn't- all that in touch with his feminine side and realizes this is an awkward situation.)

Thank you for posting updating times nine. I hope "Moscovitz" isn't going to be raging mad jealous (the jealous part is fine but if he storms away in a huff, that's it for me liking him! Phooey!)

You're story is very good.
hegberg chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
I hope you are going to update soon.
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
WHAT! Gosh dangit, you cannot leave a chapter like that! I love this story, by the way, and I just thought you should know! Until the next chapter, which I hope is up soon, jasta la vista!
Perfectly Paradox chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Hahaha! I love it! I love how real the characters are, and I love Jenna's off-the-wall comments and humor. Greg Moscovitz also cracks me up... as does Sean Henders... actually i just really like your characters. Nice going! Keep it coming!
CreativeChick233 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
nice cliff hanger!
TammyS3 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
CACKLE!insert evil laughter! Hehehe!
S'mores Poptarts chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
haha akaward update soon
Izzey chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
awesome story so far. they're gonna start fighting over her, right? anywayz, awesome story and cant wait for the next chapter
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »