Reviews for At Opposite Ends
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
beautiful! i loved it:)
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I didn't notice this chapter until I saw the other reviews, but I think that the two are better apart. This one just kind of breaks the mood, and I liked being allowed to choose what happens later. I think that it would be nicer if it was stand alone as well (well, not exactly as well, but you know what I mean!)
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow. Maybe I'm just an orchestra geek, but this is by far the best of your one shots (unless there's one that I've missed!). There are a few parts that break the mood, but other than that it's very romantic, and I actually understand the relationship, unlike in the others. The big problem, though, would be your use of pronouns. Names would be awful, I realize, but you not only have pronouns for the main 'he' and 'she', but also for the conductor (who is, confusingly enough, a 'she' as well- is it possible to make her a conductrice, or is that just a french thing?) and various even smaller characters. Is there any way that you can identify them further?
SilverTwilight chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Did you turn this into "Glow In The Dark Rocks"? Well, either way, this is lovely, and perfect as a one-shot. I had only read the second part before, and I can't remember what I wrote. But it's much easier to understand with the first part now, lol. Nicely done, and keep writing!

Dx
akb-inactive chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
I loved this. Usually, I love stories that involve the orchestra and stuff, because I am part of an orchestra. :D
simonexsays chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I know that exact same feeling that you've managed to convey in this short story. The only difference between me and this is the fact that it's my stand partner I'm infatuated with. Plus there's fact that I play cello and my stand partner and I are always at each others throats. :D So I applaud you for being able to put this into words. Bravo!

PS- Were you reffering to any certain haunting melodies?
Tecna chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Aww beautiful! I though you were going to keep it a one-shot. But I'm glad to read more of this. Both chapters were amazing! I loved reading it!

Tecna ;)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
The writing is pretty sophisticated, and I actually like how the POV switches back and forth. The focus on music is fantastic (and almost never seen) and I like how they're very in tune with each other. I've never been a big fan of stories where the girl and the guy don't get together (I do appreciate those angsty or sad ones, however), but this is actually good. (: I like it, and the use of no names... must've been difficult. So in honor of all this awesomeness, I will add this to my c2. (:
mac chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
hey, this one is good. i just like the other ones better cuz they have more like... interaction between characters. idk. but... ya. maybe adding that other one with some stuff in between would be good. :)
sooo ummmmmm yup chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This sounds an awful lot like the solo in St. Pauls...

heehee.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
It was beautifuL!really amazing!
Gabrielleieieieieie chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
You were right, it's AMAZING. OMG I could feel the electric current between the two through the entire piece, a very strong, passionate, focused one.

Bravo, my dear friend. Bravo!
Corrupted Lungs chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Is this going to be a full story? Because I really think that it should be. This one-shot is a perfect start to something bigger, better, lovelier(is that even a word?). This is beautiful.
BlorangeForever chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That's really good! I love stories about music. Your gift for description is amazing.
Tiggermyk chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Short and sweet. _ There's really nothing more to say.