Reviews for Virtu
bookaholic13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this story seems so sweet and innocent in the begining for like 5 secounds ! this story is awesome !
Annabel Wynters chapter 38 . 6/15/2008
YAY ASH AND SUNIL!
Annabel Wynters chapter 37 . 6/13/2008
yay! happy good
Annabel Wynters chapter 36 . 6/12/2008
Fantastical chapter!
sylenctone chapter 36 . 6/10/2008
Oh dear. More hugs all around. I wonder what is up with Susumu. I thought things went rather well between him and Yori. And poor Ash. Sunil is not quite stable enough for a relationship right now but Marlowe is right, it just takes time. Sunil needs someone to talk to and Ash needs to understand where Sunil's head is right now. Talking would do them both a world of good. Communication is a good thing.

Thanks for writing!

You still quite tipsy fangirl,

sylenctone chapter 35 . 6/10/2008
Hmm... Akinyi clearly has issues I don't know about. And while I feel mildly sympathetic with Llyr, I'm annoyed that he disrupted Haizea's time with Marlowe. Particularly since it isn't Haizea he wants anyway. This shall be interesting.

Thanks for writing,

Your still slightly intoxicated fangirl,

sylenctone chapter 34 . 6/10/2008
Oh I'm so happy for Marlowe and Haizea! They do really seem to be getting along so well. The bit with Akinyi was interesting though. I wonder what Haizea meant. That last fellow was a bit odd. Of course my friends have plied me with too much champagne laced with peach schnapps for me to have an objective opinion at this point. I shall have to read again on a day that is not filled with birthday party nonsense.

Thanks for writing!

Your somewhat intoxicated and old-feeling fangirl,

Annabel Wynters chapter 35 . 6/8/2008
good chapter! question: what does ttfn mean?
Annabel Wynters chapter 34 . 6/6/2008
yay for Marlowe! He finally got some! and who he wanted it with. Very Nice Chapter!
sylenctone chapter 33 . 5/30/2008
Oh god it's so sweet! Poor Sunil. He shouldn't have been spying on Wren. But Ash is such a good friend to him. He even understands how cynical Sunil is about romance right now and is willing to wait for him and just be his friend. God it's so darn sweet!

And Marlowe and Haizea... oh dear. That Haizea came to Marlowe is a wonderful thing, though he looked so sad and lost. I'm glad Marlowe was able to be there for him.

Those two have to be the most patient guys on the entire planet. Really. But they're both wonderful.

I really am going to go sleep now as it is nearly 3am

Your over tired fangirl,

sylenctone chapter 32 . 5/30/2008
Hmm I wonder who was spying on Wren and Shula. It could have been Sunil. I hope not. He does need the closure but I just don't think he's really ready for it yet. I'm glad Wren really does seem into Shula. I was a bit worried about him there for a while.

I loved the two little 'best friend' talks between Ash and Marlowe and Sunil and Haizea. Ash and Marlowe have such a comfortable relationship. They're both having a little difficulty luring their prospective lovers, but they are patient and persistent and encourage each other. It's wonderful.

Sunil is good for Haizea too. He's right about there being a real Haizea in there that has his own personality, just not his own face. And the lack of a stable appearance doesn't seem to deter Marlowe one bit. In fact, I doubt he even cares what Haizea looks like. I think Haizea really might be as scared of a relationship as I speculated earlier. Strange that someone like him would have such self esteem issues. Or maybe it isn't self esteem so much as lack of faith in the rest of the world. I do hope he gets himself sorted. He deserves a bit of happiness.

Thanks for writing!

Your fangirl who steals fic time from the middle of the night,

sylenctone chapter 31 . 5/30/2008
Marlowe is about the most romantic person I've ever seen. Watching these two is just delightful. As odd as it seems, Haizea seems so innocent. Like he's never had anyone do such things for him before, just for the sake of doing them. I do believe that progress is being made. Such fun!

Thanks for writing!

Your fangirl who should likely be sleeping,

sylenctone chapter 30 . 5/30/2008
Oh this chapter made me really happy. I'm actually a little bit happy for Shula too. He was so outcast by everyone, but they're at least willing to let him eat with them, if only for Wren's sake. I did feel a bit bad for Sunil at first. Nothing like having your face rubbed in it. But then Ash comes along and makes everything so much better. Oh so much better! I also noticed that Haizea was staring off into the distance, at Marlowe perhaps?

I do so love reading this. It makes the drama that happens around me seem so trivial and mundane. Of course, none of it is *my* drama, so I suppose it is much easier to dismiss.

Annabel Wynters chapter 33 . 5/30/2008
poor haizea...but YAY for sunil and ash!
sylenctone chapter 29 . 5/30/2008
Oh goody! It looks like Marlowe is getting the hang of seducing Haizea, and it certainly seems like Haizea is allowing himself to be seduced. It must be odd for him to be wanted for himself, no matter what his current shape. They're quite adorable together.

Also adorable are Ash and Sunil. I love getting the bits of backstory for the various characters in these casual conversations. It's fun and so much more mysterious that way. My inner fangirl has so much room to speculate! Ash is playing very cautiously with Sunil, and that is to his credit. I felt rather bad for Sunil after his little heartbreak, but I'm really enjoying watching this unfold.

Thanks for writing!

Your fangirl who is busier than a whole lodge full of beavers,

39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »