Reviews for When I Was Your Age, Things Were Perfect
Ms.Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is great. I really do miss your writing :). I hope you can come back and share more pieces like this!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I'm sorry I took so long.

This is simultaneously cute and deep at the same time. For some reason I think that the dialogue being italicised has a nice effect. This should do well / have done well in the contest. Really great job.
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
WOW! Rowan! this is absolutly amazing this has to be one of my many favorites out of all your writings! and i good title could posibly be Precious Memories or Forgotten Memories or My Forgotten Past something like that i don't know if that helps or not but well you did good kiddo. Lol. And by the way ... you always write good poems just maybe not ones for five year olds lol.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I love this. "When I was our age, things were perfect" That is so true. Sometimes I get so jealous of young kids, I want to scream at them "Quick! Do everything a kid can do before your body and society forces you to grow up!" This was great. I liked the part about the moms picking out clothes, even though that is a little weird, it's pretty funny. This was really, really good.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I love it. It's really, really perfect. I can relate to what you've written, fully and completley, and I think this deserves a )))))/5 on the Smile Chart. It's amazingly well written. What if you called it something like Try To Be Young or something like that. But I don't mind of you rate my proposed title as -)negative smilies on the Smile Chart.) I really like this. It's going into my favourites.