Reviews for One Hundred Words for One Hundred Days
i'd delete this if possible chapter 101 . 3/17/2008
You're amazing.

I just want you to know that.

You seriously are. Seriously.

I mean... you've got such great emotions and you convey them so well in your writing and you're just so open and real and strong and hell, you're beautiful too. Your writing reflects that, so don't deny it. :)

God, I just want to thank you. For what you've said to me, for what you've written, for just being who you are and being so committed to that. You're amazing, honey. I really mean that.

-Kate
i'd delete this if possible chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
*is muttering expletives*

I feel like we share a life or something.

I looked at this because your 16 story is pretty interesting and this... well, I suppose you already know this hits close to home. And this is only Day One... Holy crap...

"maybe i’m asexual. maybe i’m just a giant mess. maybe everyone knows that i am"

Uhm. Me. Completely. I'm really at a loss for words here.

Off to read more.
rinse and repeat chapter 101 . 2/11/2008
a beautiful ending, but i'm sad to see it go.

it was so enjoying to read your writing over the past 100 days. i'd even say that i've gotten to know you some.

i can't wait until march!
rinse and repeat chapter 98 . 2/11/2008
always!

all caps add a nice touch.
rinse and repeat chapter 97 . 2/11/2008
definite problems.

this is stated so plainly. (i'm still deciding if i do or don't like that)
rinse and repeat chapter 96 . 2/11/2008
8D

this makes me happy. *giggle*

beauty is so much more than super models and crap like that.
rinse and repeat chapter 95 . 2/11/2008
i know this passage probably isn't intended to be humorous, but that last line just cracked me up.

the weird thing, is that i would never do drugs because of the death part, but i don't know...sometimes lsd, etc sound so adventurous. (that sounds awful, but my life can get just that drab)
rinse and repeat chapter 94 . 2/11/2008
"afford"

...powerful word choice. it makes the reader think about what you're fighting for.

i really missed your writing. sorry this has taken so long!
rinse and repeat chapter 93 . 2/11/2008
i've felt this before - what is there, when you really get down to it? what have you done this year? talked to people on facebook, huh.

if you want to get that back,

just throw yourself back into those worlds.

that makes it sound to easy. but i hope you know what i mean? ]
rinse and repeat chapter 92 . 2/11/2008
the last three lines:

"it's okay,

really,

you can leave now."

they speak for themselves.
rinse and repeat chapter 91 . 2/11/2008
i love this, it's so artfully said.
fairytale failure chapter 101 . 1/30/2008
All I can say is, it's been quite the journey...and I'm glad that you shared this with everyone, so that we can be taken along for the ride, as well.

D I can't wait for your next project!
hide your eyes chapter 101 . 1/24/2008
No, it can't be over!

These pieces are so strong, they made me want to both laugh and cry. I loved every single bit of it and I can't wait for more of course!
mightypeanut chapter 101 . 1/24/2008
i know i've been horrible at reviewing, i am so sorry. i am SUCH a hypocrite. haha.

you're an amazing writer with an incredible story to tell, and i'm glad i got a little glimpse of your life through your compelling (and somewhat vague ;]) words. i can't wait to read what else you have in store.

-alyssa.
xfail chapter 101 . 1/24/2008
Yay! I felt this shadow of dissapointment fall over me when I saw the 'complete' label on this... I'll be watching! It's funny how endings are always so anticlimatic, and then afterwards you wonder what else you could have expected. Oh well. I can't wait to hear from you again!
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »