Reviews for Dawn Beaumont’s Guide to Changing the World
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
This was good i liked it.
AriTakahashi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ha ha! Don'w worry, no harm done. Although I believe that American's are just ignorant and then end up making stupid decisions.
SoaringNight chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I laughed so hard during the entire chapter ;) Oh, and I agree with the American thing...and I live there -_-
People here can be pretty stupid, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Rosalinda Pink chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
It's a lovely story, though I would advice that you try to tighten up the beginning, because it seems slightly vague to me.
BeesBee chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
You're Australian? I'M Australian!

You love Jeremy Sumpter? JEREMY SUMPTER.

*o* We Aussies sure know the hotties.
mydreamadventure chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
hahaha i stayed up all night reading this! its 11 am the next day. haha sleep time! i absolutely loved her attitude she had me cracking up millions of times i loved this story!
Sammi chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Do they really make the girls learn to sew and cook in schools? Because isn't that a little... Demeaning? Stereotypical? I would hate to be told to crochet doilies just because I'm a girl when I could be in ap physics building trebuchets instead. That seems like a total waste of the school day. Is it true?
Sammi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Drop dead Fred?
x.Kallisto.x chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
It doesn't matter what YOU think about Americans. Most of the people on here ONLY read the story. Most of them will actually believe it as absolutely true. Because of that they think American's are dumb. That was very low and petty of you.

I'm American, and I don't just randomly disrespect Australians for stupid, insignificant, and probably outdated statistics.

I'm not denying that a FEW American's are ignorant and stupid(and I guarantee you that the ones that are choose to remain that way).

However, Quite honestly, you're view of America has been conjured up by the environment you grew up in and what you've been told to think as a child into adolescence and finally adulthood. I am aware that most of the other countries in the world look down on a America because they've been programmed to think about us in a negative light. Either that or they are jealous of or wealth, or the fact that we are a super power in the world.

I bet you have never even made it a second though to actually research or come here. You're actually kind of embarrassing yourself too. I've spotted quite a bit of grammatical errors in your first paragraph or so. Also as a suggestion, I think you should try expanding your vocabulary. It's a little rusty. Also, try not using 'I' a lot. It takes away from the story, draws the readers attention away from the story, makes it hard for the reader to imagine what is going on in it, and just makes it boring. Who wants to read the same type of sentences over and over again? Add some variety to it. Finally, try not to cuss. It's a sign of ignorance, and lack of vocabulary.

Quite honestly, I don't think you have the right to insult America, our intelligence as a nation, OR all of us as a whole.

"Seriously."
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Trash talking Americans ruined the story for me. Even if you didn't mean it.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Seriously? One fifth of the population? I mean, I though I was bad for not being able to point out Germany or Norway on a globe, but your own country? Wow, that's just humilating.
cheesecake15 chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
I have got to tell you that that was a completely enthralling story full of awesomeness, goofy smiles - coming from my end - , a fantasticly unique plot and characters and a cranked up amazing dile.

I know it has been some years since you wrote it and i can only imagine your writing improving over time.

Absolutely lovable story . xx .
Charlee Rayne chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
I wonder if she realy had seven babies... and if whats her face married the brother, and if her sister married the Young Evans boy, and if Savanna married what's his face Michael...

awesome story!
Charlee Rayne chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
AW!
Charlee Rayne chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
okay. you made the whole american thing up. Just because Dawn is too funny... and your AN.
435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »