Reviews for Madeline
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
madeline is just a cover up for all the little girls and boys that cry wolf
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
sad but well written. hauntingly beautiful as my friend would say. a little dark but understandable.
sha-nae-nae chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
wow, this blew me away!
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Absolutely intense. I love this piece. Its so bold and brutal. In a way, I can relate. Well done! This is going on my favorites list. Sorry it took me so long to return your review. I was away for a few weeks and didn't get a chance to get online.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow - an amazing write. I love the first stanza most of all. Beautiful job.

And thanks for the review on "Dead Cliches".

Rowan.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. Amazing story. There's imagry, but it's not traditional imagry where you see what's being described... it's more like staring at an ink blot and suddenly seeing a circus. It's just there. That's what this poem is. You write like an ink blot circus.

The first stanza is amazing and the second flows right into the heart of the poem.

I take issue with your lack of punctuation, but I can see how it adds to the poem as a whole, so I can get over it, but only a little.

Felicia.
Independence-Individuality chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Sometimes all you can do is hand over the bandaid and peroxide and go stand in the corner.

Keep writing.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hmm...I liked it. Good job on the descriptions, they were very vivid. "Overandover" -I liked how you made that one word, it really gave a sense of continuation.

Keep writing!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I really adored the first two lines. For some reason, I relate to those lines. Destructive beauty, that's what I see in this. Great job.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
So destructive and beautiful, I love it. The childish form of a band aid then to suicide is just so dark and amazing. Really amazing job. Faves.
postcards from italy chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
interesting poem, i liked the way you wrote it, and the mention of the porcelain pieces, very well written

- pretty yuina
Kyuubi chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
me and my best friend totally relate to this

i really like it

and she feels like giving u a hug 4 some reason
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Hmm... And these are the poems I wake up to!

Another disturbing-yet-well-written one. The words and feel of this whole poem just make it stand out and that ending just gave me the creeps. I mean, it's all stuff I'm totally against (yay for living life!), but it always feels kind of more... stable coming from you. No, I'm still not much of a fan when it comes to the message, but your writing is just so awesome that who even cares?
heresyisforlosers chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
good flow...interesting message.

s.t.
Camille the Clever chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Stunning and Sadness; the best combination

I love the way you've written this

-Camille