Reviews for Onto Forever
Kassandra Duric chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
Does this mean this story is complete? *Sigh* oh well. Connor got what he wanted and I'm happy. _ Hope there's a sequile.
Regin chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
I Like,I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
I. N. Wexham chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
Post More. Post More. Post More. I was Kinda dubious when i first read this but now I LOVE IT
Kassandra Duric chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
OH NO! CONNOR CAN'T DIE! Please hurry and update, and please don't let Connor die. T_T
Jerusalem2045 chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
OKay! So not fair to leave me hanging like that!
Kassandra Duric chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
OH no! Connor couldn't have been shot! He just couldn't have been! I wander who the other two snarles belonged to. Hurry and update.
Kassandra Duric chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
You're right. The story did get better. Though it is still a little sad. But I because she's mean, a little to mean, I hope Conner leaves his vampire, and goes with Alya and her pack. Hurry up and update it please. _
NightmareWriter chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
O-kay... yeah her family is kinda weird. I don't know of ANY family that would say "go get a boyfriend!". Shouldn't he be offended that she won't kiss him because he's a werewolf?
sarenelsoria chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
I once again want to reiterate how much i like your story, i just have a few comments. When Conner is talking to Alya in the libary it seems as if you are discribing it from Alya's point of veiw,it is a bit confusing maybe you could italize that bit? Also i found an amusing error “You don’t get seniority or rank unless you are part of a back.” read this sentence and try not to chuckle what is worse it comes at a pretty serious part of the story. Anyway that's what i found, you might want to change those things sometime soon please update soon. Sarenel
sarenelsoria chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Really intersting chapter i agree there should be more books where the vampire and werewolf are friends. at the bottem of the page there is a slight spelling error where your is you. bye Sarenel
NightmareWriter chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Happy, yet sad ending for the chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
NightmareWriter chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
*Eyes wide* I feel a fight is about to arise. Can't wait for you to put up the next chapter!
Storyteller Knight chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
::heart::

This was actually a really good chapter. I liked how you went more into Alya in terms of her character, but left so much more open in terms of her backstory. I think it will be interesting when the questions about her are finally answered.

I think Conner needs a male friend. Seriously, all his friends right now our female. I think a male could give him another perspective on things.

Everything else looks good (I only caught one spelling mistake). So, three cheers and I can't wait to see what happens next.
NightmareWriter chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
*Wipes away tears* I'm sorry, but the first part where she threw him out made me cry a little; I know, I'm a big sissy. Now is really want to know what's going to happen next.
NightmareWriter chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Oo, a little romance, eh? Hehe, it's getting really good now!