Reviews for Tarnished
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This is so much more than beautiful. Like a dark winter bride who never reaches her vows.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I loved the first stanza, it was wonderful. This was a really powerful piece. Kee up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
Goodnight Nickname chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Holy goodness... This is my absolute FAVORITE thing you have EVER written. The metaphors, the flow, the general purpose, underlying meanings. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Words cannot describe the talent you have and the envy I have toward your ability. Obviously a favorite.
morethancarbon chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
How do you manage to be so...ahh inspired? I'm always bleh and occasionally something will pop up.

ANYWAY...

She wants to wear her

Like a wedding dress

Best lines hands down.

I love everything about it, it paints a clear yet surreal picture in my mind.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Oh wow. This is breathtaking. *adds to favourites* So many amazing lines I don't even know where to start. Bravo x100.

Rowan.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This had simply exquisite imagery. I especially liked "Like oxymoron's against her lips" it was simply so grabbing.

Beautiful job. Sad and tragic.

the Stranger in the moonlight
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
"Pretending she’s an antique butterfly

Instead of bathing alone in her tainted rain"

Best lines. I love how the butterfly is "antique"
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
holy effing moly. i love the way you write (have i said this before? i sound like i'm repeating myself)

beautiful, beautiful imagery (especially the second stanza)

everything is so quotable and the ending is ugh. i can't describe it

wonderful poem!
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
konban wa

*adds to favs* *adds to favs* *adds to favs* - multiply that by ten billion three hundred sixty-two million fifty-eight thousand and four. This was absolutely the most amazing imagery I've read in my entire life. I could literally see tiny babies crawling up a spider web draped across a woman's lips. And that was only for - what? - three lines altogether? This whole piece was... breathtaking! OMG, I loved it - stunning. Beautiful. Perfect! *again adds to favs*

Zaijen