Reviews for A Romantic's Philosophy
Psilocybin Mushrooms chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I so adore this story.
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Sounds like it pretty much sucks to be a Romantic! But still, it's intriguing, and could be fun, and I can just picture someone following this advice to the letter. Yet again, you've made a character type that's very distinctive- not just the Romantic, but the Romantic that makes the decisions between whiskey and vodka. And, of course, these things make the essay fun to read!

I don't like the lack of consistency in parts, though. There are some things that romantics may do, others that they must, others that they must hope others will do. As a philosophy, things shouldn't be mandated; as a handbook, everything should be! Since this is a philosophy, everything should be highly suggested, not required.

-Yna, from the Review Marathon (see the link in my profile!)
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was absoloutely hilarious! I've always loved satire, and the way it was so beautifully woven together - you've got talent, definitely. 'if you INSIST on living'... Hahaha! I really liked this, and it's favourited, and the reasons why are:

i) The humour used in it is perfectly executed.

ii) It relates to many pseudo-romantics out there, and is something you can relate to when you have elder siblings who are SURE they are Rimbaud, the second coming.

i) I just want to say it's hilarious. Again.

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
Loyal Soul chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I wish make a translation to spanish language if you let me, because you work is angsty but funny and cool.
A Moved Stranger chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Never have I bothered to review someone's work. Sure I've thought of doing so now and then, but somehow.. never got along to do so. A Romantic's Philosophy.. I've never read so many words, phrases, sentences stringed together so perfectly in its multiple bias and imperfections. I'm sure a lot of readers apply themselves to the paragraph, and some if not most see things in their own way; as have I.
windy girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Ha, that is a lovely philosophy. (The whiskey part made me laugh. My mom can chug that stuff...)

-pb
Very nice, I likeed it.

After the part "Drink often" I was all smile :P

Great job
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
hahaha, very creative, i liked reading it, and it made me smile at the end. I think i'll choose to live like a romantic...
RandoMaia chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hehe. This was amusing. And describes someone I know pretty well -.-
chibichoco chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Haha! Well... some of that stuff sounds fun... hehehe... nice. Made me smile. :)