Reviews for The One To Blame
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aww..this is so sad. :(

.thinking
Andrea Roycee chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This was good! I liked it, nicely done!
Lynne Johnson chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Interesting poem. I've never heard of tanka's before. I'll have to look it up. It seems rather short though, but its written very well. Keep up the good work and thank-you for your reveiw.

-Sincerly-

Melanie
The Suicide Nation chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Another nice one, though a little choppy for my taste. I put meaning to this one, as I have yelled at a gravestone before, out of agony and sorrow for the loss of someone...

Once again, thank you for your writing.

_Vincent, SN
multisanity chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Powerful in only so many words. You captured me from the very beginning and my heart fell as I read the second to last line. Very powerful. Great job.
shadowcat86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Sad. I like it and it's simplicity, yet it can also be complex if you look at it from a different angle... There are so many ways that it could be taken!
stupidityisnotacrime chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
The first line in this piece is very powerful. I absolutely love it. Another job well done, Keep it Up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I like this... the ending is powerful and beautifully done
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Short and beautifully sad. You've captured these feelings very well with your words. :) keep it up x

-Crazy O
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hey Girl,

Back On loversdream, first time i heard of a tanka but i like it. Then again I usually always like whatever you write no matter what. Keep up the wonderful work your one of my favs and i enjoy reading it.

Mandi
Dextera chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Beautifully poignant and vivid, and such power packed into so few lines. I really do admire your work. Thanks so much for the review and may you continue your fantastic writing as well.

D
ichigo shortcake chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
wow, this is good...sad, but good...
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
good work. keep writing.
Charity F chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Something special. When words run from each other, hand in hand.

I love this one.
Amber Seguin chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
10 reviews already! Someone's on fire! :P

No but it's a really beautiful poem. Short but... not sweet exactly, since that's not really the mood of the poem. But you know what I mean. Perfect imagery. Beautiful.