Reviews for I stumble
Isca chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
"A place that seemed so strange; so cold." Wonderful description of atmosphere here!
Meredith S chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i absolutely love this one. it flows great and the last 3 lines make the entire poem.
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hm. Despite the fact that it's the "theme", you overused the word "stumble". This isn't a long poem. You can't reuse the same word again and again, especially not a word like "stumble" that just starts to sound awkward and childish after the first time. I liked that you used "tumbled" in the second line, but then in the end you just kept using it and using it. When poems are this short and aren't particularly deep or emotional, trying to stick in something "poetic" like repetition but having it come out as overuse is common and frustrating. It doesn't help much that the poem doesn't have a consistent, solid flow. Changing a few words and perhaps making all the lines flow together would make this into a much better poem.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Hey this is great! I knwo exactly what you mean too.

For someone who doesn't generally understanf poetry or like it for that matter, I really like this. Its great

Good Job