Reviews for What One Learns On A Bus
Kyllex chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Alright so this was pretty funny. I have to admit that I laughed at the line about sleeping. Buses are scary places, eh? You meet all kinds of weird people on the bus. Haha. Like this Lizzie character.

Anyway, I was quite enjoying this, that is until I got to this line: "Last, but defiantly not least..." ...AGH. JUST AGH. I'm sorry, but it's one of my biggest pet peeves when people spell definitely wrong. Defiantly and definitely are two COMPLETELY different words with two COMPLETELY different meanings. I'm not trying to sound rude, I'm just saying.

Other than that, though, I really did like it. Short but sweet and highly humorous. Kudos!
renegade01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
haha, i totally agree. luckily i don't have to catch the bus that often (and no where near as interesting stuff happens to me) but i love people watching when on the bus.

this could probably be funnier if you expanded it a bit. its quite short but still good. i think i'd freak out if someone asked me if i dealt drugs... ;)
Girlbrainiac chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hehehe. This totally made me laugh because I used to ride the city bus all the time when I lived in L.A. and I have to agree you see the STRANGEST people and behaviors on buses. I also learned that not every person you meet speaks your language. Hehe. I was talking to this one Asian lady once, don't remember exactly what I said, but whatever it was, she took it to mean I was offering her my seat. :P

Girlbrainiac