Reviews for My Creation
3M2R chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Lol. This is so cool lol. Unexpected, totally unexpected.

I thought it was a real 'victim' and I thought the burning was to tan the colors of the flesh (and possibly... stop the bleeding?).
Caecilia chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This is so cool!

At first it starts out creepy and you put in amazing description, which helps with the darkness of this piece. Surprised by the ending. I think that you might want to arrange the sentences differently though. I think that having it be in one long paragraph takes away from what the story could be... Then again, that could just be me; I don't like to write in paragraphs.

Really good work!

*for the Beer Run, at the Roadhouse-link in my profile*

~Caecilia
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Great job at description. The ending line was purely haunting. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
sarasoldaccount chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
haha, good twist! i really like this. at first i thought it was gruesome self-harm cutting, then i got the drift that the author was inflicting pain on another thing (person or creature), but I can honestly say i never expected it to end with a Jack-O-Latern. Good work :)

~srz
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I liked the bit about a pendulum. It reminded me a bit of the Tell Tale Heart- how he so carefully, meticulously, delightfully, destroyed and incised the vulture man.
WaylanderX chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Nice twist. I was wondering what you were mutilating. I was thinking either a human or animal. It surprised me to discover a fruit! Good use of imagery! Keep it up! God bless. Thanks for the review.
Gladiator chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Very nicely done! (It definately beats mine...) I thought you were going for something disgusting, with all your talk about flesh and carving, so the jack-o-lantern suprised me.