Reviews for Beside Me
Aaerie chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
this is nice
KariandTK chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
aw...I read both of your stories and hope that you make a wedding one shot of Jason and Callie. Please? :) I understand that you're totally busy, but I would totally love to see these two characters get the perfect ending that they deserve.
msallaroundperfect chapter 18 . 3/27/2009
I loved it. Enough said.
SAmantha chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
OMG IT Was GREAT WRITE ANOTHER
gabby chapter 18 . 2/19/2009
great story... :D
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 18 . 2/2/2009
I am so glad that they r stayin together and i am really happy that jenny is not gonna have an abortion.
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
I don't like abortions...
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
I LOVE THIS CHAPPY! I AM SO HAPPY THAT JASON AND CALLIE ARE BACK TOGETHER!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
wow, thats embarrassing.
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Thats sad... I want to cry now but right now there is a really hawt guy in my house because he is with his dad whom is best friends wit my dad but i am in my room because my dad will prob embarras me but if i cry knowing my luck, that really hawt guy will prob walk in and freak out... heh...
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
OK Thats really sad! I loved them as a couple!
Shadowwolf403 chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
i just finish reading this and my wonderful life and i got to say i love them both. can't wait to read your other stories. but i kind of wished tehre was more Jallie :( oh well :)
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 18 . 1/21/2009
I really liked this and the first part of the story. Its a little sad at the end but I still really liked it.
spygirl101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
please write a sequel to this one, I wanna witness more on Jason and Callie's story... please I wanna know what will happen on their college years.
smileinthemira chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
omg, you are an amazing author. I love both this one and my wonderful life! Wish you would write a sequle to the sequle! Lmao if not thats fine I look forward to reading your other stories!
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »