Reviews for I have a rock
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
it's like the pet rock from the seventies! good work.
MacNWoody chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
haha, I loved this story...though it seemed short and not very important, it brought a bunch of images to mind, of trips with the family, and going on big road trips. very good, :).
illegal.actions chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It's amazing how you do it. All of these short stories about certain things... wow. You inspire me. I must say, it would be nice if you could write longer, but I understand about the shortness. Most of my chaps on aren't 1 page on Word without the A/Ns. Please check me out at
life on rewind chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great writing with the potential to go far. Since it does have that potential, I’m sure you won’t mind some concrit:

Maybe you could consider lengthening your sentences, by using semicolons for example. Short sentences make the story sound a bit choppy, while longer ones make it flow nicely. Don’t make them TOO long however - you’ll never find your way out of them, otherwise!

Thank you for posting this! Maybe you wouldn’t mind checking out a few of my writings too if you feel like it and liked the review? If you do, I recommend my rants. I hope the concrit helped!

Sakura.

[Yes, I copy/paste most of my reviews. So sue me. The concrit changes per review, and you get tips, right? Win/win situation. End of.]