Reviews for Writer's Block
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I absolutely love this piece. The second line is especially powerful. It takes a very talented writer to make such an impact with so few words. Excellent job. I'm adding this to my favorites.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
konban wa

So, unfortunately, I'm not as into hiakus as I once was. It used to be an obsession, but now I've moved onto my new excessively favored style, which I'm sure has a name (that I don't happen to know). However, as far as hiakus go (now that I don't really enjoy them too much anymore), I'd say this one was pretty good. The reason I don't really like them is because they're so brief. I like lengthy (most of the time) - beautiful, original depictions, etc. In these few lines you were able to add a few details, which worked very well for it.

(Ugh, and now back to the painful reality of tenth grade homework, LoL. This was a much-appreciated break, though.)

Gute nacht

-Shan-
Basara chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
a false belief on that issue... well, true for some...

nice...
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I hate writers block, it's like being hanged but still being to breathe ever so slightly, haha.
fluorescent youth chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
*blinks*.

yeah, i love this. i'm a huge fan of haikus- they say a lot in few words. i've never written haikus that i thought were any good (it's hard to create meaning with seventeen syllables, isn't it).

thanks for the review of my poem. seriously, i was like "wow, some actual concrit". and i see where you're coming from- i do tend to whore word's embellishments, and i'm a little choppy. however, your review was much appreciated, and since you were kind enough to review my word, i decided to return the favor.

and of course, i intended to see if i could help better your work, since you gave me concrit, and alas, there isn't anything here i would change. i love the "drug-induced musings wreak madness" line- as a personal victim of writer's block majora (my own word for writer's block that never seems to go away), i can definitely relate.
Kolle chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
A haiku I can relate to. I think I'm beginning to fall in love with this style of poetry. It's a lot more concise than most other forms. Very well written, good job :)
Kyllorac chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This describes writer's block perfectly (at least for me). It's so simple, yet so descriptive. A lovely haiku.
fictitious facades chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
inked tears. such vivid imagry. i picture tearsdrops on a scribbled on notebook.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Perfect. I suck at writing haikus myself. This one sounds like a writer writing angst. Is my interpretation at least semi-accurate?
friend 49 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
You are amazing.

I wish I could write like you.

I suck at haikus.

(Read that again, if you're not catching it.)