Reviews for Heavenly
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Ace is cooler than Drew.

I thought you should know that.
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
... why do i always like the bad guys better than the good guys...? -was actually rooting for Ace- anyway, AWESOME WORK! i bow to your awesomeness-bows-
HeartLikePorcelain chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
wo! lol this story rocks my socks! cant wait for the update!
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
lol "The names Drew." I was waiting on some extra exciting name like Socraties, or Mesphisto.

Seriously, this story is more interesting than I initially thought. I'm going to be reading this to see how far it goes. No errors so far, that I caught. Good work.
FlyleafFreak chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
i liked this chapter! it was good especially the end :P :/
twlightlover chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
guess who i love ur story and you cant stop wrighting it
ichigo-okami chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
hey this is good. do you no who this is
NicholeG12 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Pott-mouth i mean gosh who knew you had such a strong choice of words

JUST JOKING BY
NicholeG12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Hi dude I read some of your book and it is awesome. And the only wrong is the spelling but who really gives a crap if you spelled somethig because it is a really good book.
ichigo-okami chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
its a good story but u have a LOT of spelling errors lol
Angela Nichole chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
It's a very good story. I really like the idea of it, and where it is going. But this chapter, I'm a little confused about. Maybe the next chapter will explain. I'll just wait to read it all.

There were some misspellings and grammar things that I caught, though. But other than that, great job! Keep it up! :)
Jewria chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Ok, for one thing. You can't make a chapter just full of an Author's note. (Fictionpress says so.)

And second. You have to be creative and full of ideas even if it's just a writer's block. Make up something!

Don't take other's people's ideas. Personally, I like my ideas to myself.

Good luck with the block.
Kimberlli chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Me likey story. But doesn't have-y ideas-y because me isn't very goody with stories-y like this-y ..

lol sorry I had an 'Y' moment.. :)

More?

:) :D :)
black-kat13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
o.o um, WOW. i feel sry for u. Julia's on and might spam u or something... don know why, but she(so predictable P_P). i'll think of something xD

DE LLAMAS SHALL OVER COME THE ALPAKAS AND CHICKEN MON KIES SHALL RULE DE JUPITER AND TURTLES CAN HAVE EARTH BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ~Kris~

meh: o.o randomness X.X

b-kat13
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Wow. I'm... stunned. That was too awesome for words.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »