Reviews for Catch You
Klianie Janiko chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Oh I just can't get enough of the conversation between Kelsey and Hercules!
Res Ipsa chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
I really like this one, even though I think I've already told you that. :) 2nd interview with Aflac tomorrow, wish me luck!
Lily Llynn chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Yay! I'm glad for the quick update. (: Haha I love how you're blaming Myrika for the fluffiness. XD Fluffiness is good, very good. (:

Good luck with your work, it reminds me I should be doing my own homework. XD

Loved this chapter! (:
simplicity is complex chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
meh, myrika should be proud, now ashamed. i love the fluff. HAHA

book lover! when are we going to get to know his name ._.

and approximately how many chapters are there to this?

hercules and sidekick. that's like hercules and his horse, i forgot it's name even though it's my favorite character in the show. whoops.
luv me like no other chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
i am a horrible person and ignored all my work to read this, lol. awesome story love.
Secret Heart01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
a cute premise! I look forward to reading more :)
Klianie Janiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Finally another fic! The one-shots always leave me hanging. Not a bad start! I like the wittiness you have here in the characters.
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
D: love love!

the guy seems cute already.

he likes books, and not just likes, but gets offended when they're defaced/damaged.

LIKE ME D:
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Oh I like this. It's nice and light and fun, hehe. :D

And I would go read Desenchantee, but I'm a very impatient reader, so I'll wait until you're done. I can only tolerate waiting for 2 to 3 stories at a time, haha. *Low patience. XD

Anyways, I liked this! (:
snow blossoms chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Gosh this is such a 'teaser' like chapter - I want more. Forgive me for my whiny state - I blame school for pulverizing any ounce of eloquence and substance I previously possessed; I also blame - it is difficult to find fictions equal to your caliber. Anyway, on to praising you! I dig how you disperse the description of the dude so that you gradually see all his cute sides - its not one paragraph dedicated to his physical glories; you space it out to make it seem less...corny. It works. Seriously, if you ever need a side-job when you're older, consider writing smut/teen romance fiction for money. You'd pwn. Thank you for posting. Have a lovely day.
friskyferret chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I'm interested! I had to bite my lip really hard to keep from laughing or smiling while reading this at work so the guy at the desk facing me wouldn't know I wasn't working. By the way, big fan of Désenchantée. Can't wait to read more of both.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
awesome start, i can't wait to read more!
ohheyitscindyk chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
*cautiously peeks around* am i the 1st reviewer? yay!

oh, wow. this story's just what i've been looking for. (forgive me for sounding so corny.) i've read through many stories while waiting for a fresh one i can obsess about. they haven't really held my attention, though. they're all the same cliche, over and over again. i feel like i'm drowning.

hmm... i like where this story is going. i think natalie is very confident. i think that kelsey has a lot of self-control. if my friend threw my book over a balcony, i would probably maul her. *coughs* hypothetically speaking, of course. even if it was for a cute guy.

haha, hercules. nice choice.

i'm excited that you've already written most of this story. i think that's the best thing anyone on fictionpress can say. that means they know where they're going with it, and will not burnout halfway through. it lets me know i won't be disappointed.

hmm. that was just the longest review for any story's 1st chapter. let yourself be warned. i have a lot to say. if you want a longer review, you'll have to update soon! haha! (i didn't know i was capable of blackmail. interesting.)

p.s. give my thanks to lord iron-balls.
CharlyB chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Love'd the intro, and the summary is a great hook. Can't wait for the rest.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11