Reviews for Catch You
Ryu-hime chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
aww fluffy cuteness...I can't believe I actually said that, but I think it works.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
AHAHAHAHAHA!

That was the cutest thing I've read in a veryvery long timeXD and yes, Jake IS a moron but a completely adorable moronXD Amazing shortstory, I loved it!
watergirl795 chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
That's it? aw! I wanna read more...it was so amusing! Good job!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Very cute, very entertaining, very clever, and very, very well-written. I loved this! You're a genius, you really are.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Pahaha, I loved this. So dang random as hell. Kinda like me and my best guy friend.

Very well written too.

Middi
Middi chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
This is so random and cute. I love it. Found you from Myrika, this is very well written!
Amarantis chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
It was fresh and the characters were great! The fliers idea was the best!
kentish queen chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Firstly, part 6 did not suck, it was hilarious!

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while.

Thank you for sharing this, it was brilliant! :)
Emma D Vine chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I love the banter between Kelsey and Natalie - it's hilarious and I can perfectly picture two friends having a conversation like that!
Drallimer chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Ah! This is so quirky that I want to run around in a turkey suit tomorrow just to appease that lousy feeling of being outdone in a contest that only lives in my brain. I mean... really. IT'S NOT EVEN A CLICHE IDEA. Apartments do sound fun... Oh yeah and. Berkeley right? Pete's? Unless there's a Pete's on the East Coast. Anyways. Koo-dohs. C'est magnefique. And witty. And clever. And brilliant! Romance fics with lots of quippy dialogue and minimal drama are hard to find and much appreciated.
insatiablehunger89 chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
aww, it's over? it was really good, anyhow.
jaded image chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Hahah, that was ridiculously cute :) And Jake is so silly that it's endearing to the max. I love how boy-ish he is and the way the characters interact with each other. This was very well-written and light-hearted. I can't wait to read more of your works!
x.betweenthelines chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
this story made me smile.

Hecate's Diamon chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
OMG! LMAO! I didn't stop laughing the whold time i read this story. It was so hilarious I actually cried laughing so hard. Lol. But yes, you are indeed a tease. Do you ever continue stories after they get together?
xiia0moonlight chapter 7 . 5/28/2008